Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hail to the King: RP 6
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-12-2015, 05:18 PM

Peter Gilmour not so subtly uses Metallica's 'King Nothing' as a soundtrack to his latest spewing of garbage. I mean- his latest promo. Peter Gilmour believes I'm the King of Nothing. What I am is the King of the Illuminatus. I'm the King of Darkness. And I'm also King of the world that each of you live in. Doctor D'Ville may wear the crown, but if you get that man one on one, he may just admit that I am the King of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Not that his opinion matters.

Peter Gilmour claims that he is the King of Xtreme. Yet, for intents and purposes, you could put Peter Gilmour on the playground of a middle school, and the biggest bully on that playground still wouldn't be Peter fuckin' Gilmour. See: Christian Gunn. That's right, fans of the XWF, Peter Gilmour. The thirty million time Xtreme Champion. The guy that never needs carried (or so he says,) lost to an eight year old child.

AN!

EIGHT!

YEAR!

OLD!

CHILD!

Moving on.

Peter Gilmour wants me to stop thinking this match will be a walk in the park. Maybe one day, if someone ever poses a real challenge to me, just maybe I'll stop thinking that. Peter Gilmour is not a walk in the park. What Peter is, is a leisurely stroll through the park. It's not just you, Pete. It's everybody. No one challenges me because they're simply not equipped to do it. I may just hang on to this Intercontinental Paper Weight Championship until the day I decide to hang up my boots.

“I always talk to talk and walk the walk.”

Your words, killer. Not mine.

In fact you are absolutely right. You absolutely do talk just to talk. Nothing you say ever has any bearing on a match, but you do talk nonetheless. In fact, most things you say don't make a damn bit of sense, but alas Peter, you do talk.

Do you walk the walk?

How long has it been since your last win?

How long since your last title win?

How long since you won matches back to back?

If you fans have to do research and utilize google in order to come up with that answer, then the solution to that question is simple and its very, very clear. Peter Gilmour does not walk the walk.

Once more, Peter Gilmour talks about his brief stint in a stable that in and of itself was a brief stint. My Brotherhood. The fact is, I regret the day I kicked Peter Gilmour out of the Brotherhood.

No, it's true. I'm not even lying.

See, Peter Gilmour was the whipping boy of The Black Circle for a long time. Sure, Pete's friends would come and help him out from time to time but they were gone far more often than they were here. He fought the good fight. He usually failed in that fight, but he fought. He fought hard. That's all I wanted in my Brotherhood. I wanted fighters that could take an as kicking and keep on ticking. That's Peter Gilmour. His friends abandoned him and my The Black Circle abandoned me. So, I included Peter in my plans to destroy the The Black Circle. He was invigorated. Filled with enthusiasm and a true fighters spirit. Hell, one night on Madness, the son of a bitch dragged Luca Arzegotti around the arena on a motorcycle. That's the fighting spirit I wanted.

Enter Griffin MacAlister.

See, Griffin and I were enemies turned good friends. He joined my Brotherhood. He and Peter never got along. I tried to let them go at it and get it out of their systems. I tried to bring them together, to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones. No matter how hard I tried, it just was not working. So the weaker link had to go. That was Peter Gilmour.

It's unfortunate.

It's sad.

But it's also true.

I liked Peter and part of me always will. The day he was excommunicated, I made a solemn vow that I'd help him out anytime he needed it. He came calling and I took up arms with him without so much as a single question asked from me to him. I knew he was in need and I offered my services. He no doubt took me up on that offer but he had the stupidity to choose Cam Lang as his other partner. So, I had to sever all ties. As much as I liked Pete, I could not tolerate that level of stupidity. I did what I did and what's done is done.

I realize that story about my Brotherhood is a bit of a rehash. But I went back into it because I have a point to make here regarding Peter Gilmour and his stupidity.

“But I gave in and joined you thinking with you and Maddy backing me, I could achieve greatness here in the XWF.”

His words...

For anyone that has lived under a rock for the last few years, Maddy is John Madison. I hate John Madison. John Madison hates me. We'd absolutely love to kill each other. I started my Brotherhood to END JOHN MADISON! Why in hell, would Peter Gilmour join my Brotherhood in order to get backing from me and John Madison? John Madison was the object of our direction. Not the object of our affection. Our intent was to destroy him. He was never a member of my Brotherhood.

Thank fucking Me (not God) for that.

How lame is it to have Theo Pryce do my dirty work? I'm the King of the Illuminatus. Theo Pryce is my brother. He'll do pretty much anything I ask. Not to mention the fact that when the time came, it was me doing what needed to be done with Jack Edwards. Not Theo Pryce. Not Enigma. Not anyone.

Me.

The King of Darkness.

Sebastian fucking Duke.

By the way, I berate the GM of MY show. And I berate him because he needs to go to GM school or some shit. Seriously. Think about it. You'll agree.

HA!

Gilmour caught a gaff. How's that even happen?

Yes! I meant to say improve. Not approve. It's whatever at this point though.

Correction: I didn't say you couldn't win the big one. You said that. I just agreed with you.

Yes, I know you're 38 years old. I know you are an adult. When I said 'when you grow up' that was intended as a joke. See, guys all over the XWF call me old. I'm only 32. So I... oh fuck it. You would neither get it nor would you understand.

How's that for redundancy?

Pete. Why would I not know when my title is on the line? Seriously man. You're covering up your inadequacies in the mental department by saying 'I was just testing you.' Bitch you ain't never tested me. And ya never will.

The champions are no competition yet you can't beat a single one of them.

Smart.

Thaddeus (not Jesus.) Does this guy ever shut up?

I never inferred it was a twenty minute match. Twenty is a random number I pulled out of thin air to illustrate a point I was making. Fuck. Even with illustration, Pete still doesn't understand.

Not to self.

Buy Gilly 'Pictography For Dummies' for Dukemas (not Christ anything, ever.)

Yes Pete. You're right Pete. We'll go until one of us can't get up Pete. It will be you Pete. You won't get up Pete.

This match will only be epic, as you're so fond of saying, if I allow it to be.

Did...

Did he just...

Did he really just quote the Wizard of Oz?

No. Yeah, he quoted the Wizard of Oz.

It's cool though. I mean, I get it. Wizard of Oz is a classic and...

Fuck man. I'm gettin' number fifty-one tomorrow night. How do I know? I'll tell you how. Since you like invoking sports so fucking much. I'm Tom Brady... no wait. He has deflated balls or something like that. I'm Joe Montana. You're Ryan Leaf. I'm the Pittsburgh Steelers. You're the Cleveland Browns. I'm Michael fucking Jordan. You're... actually I don't like basketball... But you're Shane Battier. I'm Babe fucking Ruth. You are the New York Mets. I'm Wayne Gretsky... You're... fuck, I hate hockey too... You're some guy that sucks.

I'm the New York Yankees.

You're the Altoona fucking Curve.

I'm greatness.

You're grasping at straws.

I'm a walking fucking dynasty.

You?

You're the bottom of the barrel.

All hail the King. Sebastian Duke.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Morbid Angel (05-13-2015)