Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 09:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Final Words on a Shitty Week
Mastermind Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-14-2015, 10:32 PM

Cajundome
Lafayette, Louisiana

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind, as he prepares to take on Morbid Angel on Wednesday Night Warfare. His mood isn't getting any better after losing to Vinnie Lane on Monday Night Warfare, and with it another chance of a title gone begging.

Mastermind is punching a punching bag that is hanging from the roof. He stops and looks at the camera.

"I don't fucking care what you think Morbid. The week I've just had, I've had it up to here with things going wrong, and so Morbid you are in my way. I'm heading home to recuperate for a week, but like I said you are in my way. So you will be sorted out once and for all. I will make damn well sure of it."

Morbid Angel Said:how I will never be anything more than shit under your boot,

"You are shit under neath my boot Morbid. That's why I'll walk right over you, stomp you into the ground, and then rub the shit from my boots when I three count you."

Morbid Angel Said:Because I fucking hate you!

"Guess what Morbid, you fucking make me sick, that's how much I hate you at the moment. I'll puke all over you that's what will happen. Then I'll put the shit that is you in the puddle of puke and make it double. Double shit double puke."

Morbid Angel Said:You had a prime opportunity to bring up the fact that Doc was the real higher power and it cost me my spot in the Asylum. You had that and fucked it up. ARE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION?!

"I had already belittled you enough Morbid, I didn't want to make the point that you just made, but because you brought it up I will just have to comment. The Asylum were a joke with you leading them. That's right a damn well joke, a damn well disgrace, you lead them to nothing but trouble. When Hysteria a.k.a Harrison came along, and then the Doc came along, and sold your ass out, then Asylum became something under their leadership.

"Then the biggest historic event happened to the Asylum. The Doc saw enough in me, of all people, to bring on board, and make me a general and I said yes. Like I said you are an old, washed up, fool, with Alzheimer's. The Doc and Harrison saw this, and got rid of you, and brought me on board.

"Like I said, you brought it up, and I didn't but you had to go there. So I went there, and so much more."

Morbid Angel Said:I'll kick your fucking ass and when I win, I will have a shirt for you!

"Sorry old dude, we both know who's going to win this match. It's me. And I will definitely have a shirt waiting for you when you get your smelly ass which will be covered by puke, and shit, and so much more back to your locker room. In fact, I'll have a wheel chair waiting for you, so that you can be helped back.

"Times up old man. You just need to realize that."

Mastermind returns to the boxing bag, and gives it a hard couple of rights and lefts, and then knees. The camera fades out.

Overall - 63 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 3 Wins 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 3 Wins 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month