Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 03:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
That sleeping guy woke up
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-14-2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:Yet, you spit out about newbs and greens and all this crap making yourself seem like some seasoned veteran or some XWF legend. You look like a joke that thinks they deserve way more than they actually do. Like a lot of that morons walking around here I see.

NOCMM is starting to fall asleep when the audio of that one shitty promo is playing, but he snaps out of it and starts cut another epic promo.

NOCMM: Who was Dead Nicky ever fucking talking about? Was he spouting blashemy about my client or does he think I'm a wrestler? Hero Xtreme 7.9 doesn't talk or think about green rookies, Nick. There was no way he said anything you're accusing him of saying. I try to make jokes about dumb rookies like Austin Fernando and Dylan George during our phone calls and face times, but he doesn't understand them because he doesn't know who those people are.

NOCMM thinks about Dead Nick's lies.

NOCMM: My client has never asked for anything more than the title shots he won and is entitled too, and he is a veteran you stupid fuck that's how the old skool fans knew about him. Obviously.

Quote: I fast forwarded it till it was over. Honest to God truth. But that doesn't mean I don't know anything about you.

NOCMM: It doesn't? Well according to the rest of your promo you don't know shit. My client only has one XWF accomplishment because a xenophobic prick ran him over, but you lied and said he had many. In what world is one the same the as many? Beddybye-land? Sleepyville? Nappylappy World? How about a real place? One is only many in YOUR FUCKING DREAMS. Star of the Month is barely an accomplishment anyway, Mastermind won that too. What were these many accomplishments dumb fuck? XWL isn't the XWF, , so don't even try. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Dead Nick's shitty promo was lazier than that spic fuck's promos. Hey Dead Nick, why don't you

TAKE

A

NAP.

The world explodes from the epic promo, so Hero Xtreme 7.9 turns back time and makes the promo less explosive. It keeps all of its epic though. The scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post