Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Stopping the Bully
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2015, 01:49 PM

PHILADELPHIA ZOO
PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA

The camera fades in on Mastermind who is sitting at a picnic table in the middle of Philadelphia Zoo. He had just finished working out at a local gym, and was preparing for Monday Night Madness where he was to take on Hollywood and Pest in a Triple Threat match. He also had his attention towards his mid week match against Ruben A Mitchell in a cage match on Wednesday Night Warfare.

"Being surrounded by cages helps me with my training towards Wednesday Night. I know it's impossible to believe but that is what works for me."

"Now Ruben A Mitchell has finally come out and spoken about our match. You do care Ruben. I know you do. You just don't want to lose to me. Well that's about to change.

"Before we move on for a tour of the Zoo, I'd like to address a few things Ruben has already said. So let's get on with it.

"Ruben you say you miss being behind bars, well you don't have to wait much longer. I chose the confined space because I felt, you needed to be put in your place. Yes, you got the win against me in our Parking Lot Brawl late last year. Well I wanted revenge and the best revenge I felt was getting you inside 4 walls.

"You say it's to your advantage that you are locked in the cage, well I rubbish that claim, because I finally get you where I want, and you cannot escape. No one else can interfere either. So that's your downfall right there. Stuck in a cage with me, who wants pure revenge won't be very much fun."

Mastermind grabs a couple of nuts, and started eating them. He chews and chews and then swallows them.

"Now Rubes you speak as if my problems of my past means something to you, that you can talk about it, just like Pest and Hollywood have done, well I have this to say. Keep your prying eyes and ears out of my past. I'll deal with them in due course. It's not up for anyone to take pot shots at me. But if you continue along that vein, then do so at your own risk.

"Now while I've spoken about my past, and you've delved your big fat nose into it, you've also given me a few tit bits of your past life, and you are wanting me to go there and speak about it. Well i'm no Haki Nohi as the Maori call it here in New Zealand, that's a nosey parker to you yanks. I've got my own issues to deal with, and I don't care about yours. We all know how much of a bully you can be, so that's all I care about. Putting you in your place."

Mastermind ate some more nuts and then drank some water from a water bottle.

"Now let's get to the reason why I am here at the Zoo. Follow me."

Mastermind gets up, and walks over to a buggy, and hops on. The camera man hops on to, and Mastermind gives the direction he wants to go to the driver. The driver drives off.

"Not only us Humans are bullies, it is well known that in the Animal world, animals bully one another too."

They soon come to the Baboon enclosure. The buggy stops, and Mastermind gets off. The camera man follows, and Mastermind points to the middle of the enclosure. Two Baboons were looking like they were about to square off. One was strong, and the other looked all disheveled and broken down.

"As we all know in order to get to the top, be it, our working lives, our private lives, our sporting lives, you need to beat the best to become the best. As you can clearly see that Baboon who is standing over the other one, is now the leader, and the other one use to be the leader. So the new leader became the leader by totally dominating the old leader. He is now being a bully, making sure the other one knows where he is, and because it is ridiculed most of the time, he won't want to make a come back to the leader ship. Observe."

The clearly strong Baboon lashes out at the weak Baboon, and even though the weak Baboon tries to battle back, it is clearly out matched. It soon takes off in the other direction. The leader seems to bark out orders to the rest of the waiting pack, and they all run after the defeated former leader.

"Well as you can see the leader wants the rest of the pack to attack and make sure it's presence is felt, and the message got through. I've got one more place to show you."

Mastermind gets back on the buggy, followed by the camera man, and Mastermind gives direction to the driver. The driver takes off.

They soon come to the wolf enclosure. Mastermind gets off of the buggy, followed by the camera man, and he looks in side the enclosure.

"Wolves are like wild animals. They can attack as a pack but they can also turn on each other. Just like the Baboons, or Humans, if they sense that they are about to be the subject of a coup or a leadership change, then the fighting and the bullying will begin. Watch."

The camera spots a pack of wolves roaming around the enclosure, one member of the pack, is clearly stalking the leader. Suddenly the whole pack stops. The leader turns right around to face it's challenger, and they both begin to snarl at one another. Suddenly the challenger attacks, but the leader has enough strength to fight it off. After a few minutes of back of forth, the leader seems to instruct the rest of the pack to attack the challenger. And so they do.

The challenger has no choice but to break away and take off. It's clearly lost.

"Wow there you go. Just because the challenger wolf tried to force a leader ship change, the leading wolf, got the rest of the pack to attack in bullying style."

Mastermind turned back to the camera.

"So there you have it ladies and gentlemen, even locked in cages, the bully either gets his just desserts, or will be battered off. That's what I am going to do to you Ruben A. Mitchell. Stand my ground. Stand up to you, and make sure I beat you. You think you're at home in a cage, well good job. Because I am going to come into your home, turn it upside down, turn your world upside down, and smash you in to the middle of next week.

"Now if you don't mind I need to get to Monday Night Madness. I'll be seeing you very soon Ruben."

Mastermind gets back on the buggy, followed by the camera man, the camera is turned off.

Overall - 61 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 1 Win 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 1 Win 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub