Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 07:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
No Story, Just Words [RP Hardy 1/2]
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-13-2013, 09:08 PM

"It's a Saturday night at Utah, and i wanted say some few words about some important stuff about my upcoming Madness match. Maybe, this promo is not worth even viewing, because of my shitty past for no showing; I take full responsibility for not even showing to my actual debut last year. All i wanted to say is i am sorry and it will never happen again.

Now on to my upcoming match, i shouldn't even need to worry about that match at all!, but i know that i am going against a man who was cool back in his days; since he and his brother popularized the term "TLC" and wrestled around the world, i'd like to take honors to say this; You are cool ass man, but you think you can win against me? You better think about how your going to walk after our X-Terme Rulez stipulation.

Once I take you out with some chairs shots, plus jumping off a ladder RIGHT into your lifeless body onto the table; My name will be known once again in this company. Jeff, you are my main target to beat this Monday to get my name recognized again in this company.

Paul, if you reading this, Just know i will go X-Terme this Monday...

See You Guys At Madness"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(04-14-2013), (04-15-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-13-2013)