Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ghost Tank speaks his mind about The Horseman
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-10-2014, 11:59 PM

The video zooms in close on Ghost Tank, chuckling as he sits there, reviewing some of The Horseman's matches. He looked to the camera, shaking his head before speaking

The Horseman. Not one of Death, Pestilence, Famine, or War. Just The Horseman. You've had two matches, unless I'm missing them. Your first match was against two people, who really didn't bother enough to face you. So you got a cheap victory. The other match held two of my Asylum brothers as opponents. Horseman, you didn't win then. Why do you think you'll win now? You lost to my brothers, teaming with Evertrust, when your own team had an okay makeup to it. Could've really put up a fight. However, your team didn't do jack shit. My brothers saw to that. So, tell me, Horseman, why do you think you're better than me? Why do you think you'll be able to put down the Beast? I've got a loss by now on my record, and it's from Frodo at the King of the Ring tournament. I was given a task: Test Frodo, see if he was worthy of being a part of The Asylum. He won our match, therefor, he was worthy of being my brother. Hell, even if he had lost, I'm sure the Higher Power would have accepted him just as well, due to the prowess he has revealed in the ring and outside it.

However, unlucky for you, Horseman, that I have received no such word about you. When Warfare comes, and we have our match, I will be coming after you. I will make sure you cannot reach the ten count, and then I will drop you all the way down to the ground, no matter what is laying in wait for you to fall on it. Asphalt, dumpster, cars, trucks, it won't matter. I will drop you with glee and then give my prayer to the Higher Power in thanks, and hope that the sacrifice I made out of your body was an enjoyable one.

Horseman, you may not ride or choose one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, but there is one I choose to align myself with. It's Pestilence, Horseman. Because like Pestilence, I am like a plague on my enemies' minds, I am like the sickness that leeches the strength from your bones. I bring upon my enemies a pain they have never suffered before, and I cleanse them of their impurity. I make them see their flaws as I systematically destroy every single piece of their soul!

His voice rose to that shrieking tone,

EVERY SINGLE FIBER OF THEIR BEING I TEAR THROUGH! EVERY SINGLE MILLIMETER OF FLESH I CUT AND GNASH MY TEETH UPON!

He snickered, his body rocking back and forth as his voice lowered, calmed

Like those before you, Horseman. You will know me by what I bring. I bring your annihilation, into Warfare. And after Warfare, you will know what it is like to have been...

He grinned wide, revealing the blackened teeth as his tongue slid its tip across his full lips,

Cleansed.

The video begins to fade to black as his signature laugh rang loudly through the darkening video, and once fully devoid of color, the neon green words flashed on the screen

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post