Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Picking off targets one by one as if I were a Sniper...
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:Now he claims to act of sleeping with women makes you not a .

For a guy who likes to talk about grammar and punctuation you could use a few lessons yourself.

Was that even English?

Quote:Straight men sleep with women, but not men. I'm following you. Except you've lost me in your logic. I've slept with women, and continue to do so. Hell, up until I met Zak I would not fuck men unless I was high. Zak is my first relationship with a man. I have two fucking kids from two different women, and am still paying one bitch Alimony. But you continue to call me . So, either your own logic doesn't apply to you, or your logic is incorrect and you can be gay and sleep with women.

So let me get this straight, because you have kids and have slept with women the fact that you have slept with 3 men, that I know of precludes you from being called a ?

Would you prefer half a ?

Or part time cock sucker?

Or maybe dick sucker on the down low?

Either one works.

But you see Frodo, unlike you, I've only slept with women.

And yet your brother believes I'm gay, you seem to be holding to that thought as well.

Or am I wrong in that?

I'm certainly willing to admit when I make mistakes.

Quote:Onto Ducking Challenges, my point was that it's common practice, and if you manage to last more than these two fights here you will do it at some point.

Already had two fights, still here.

Next.

Quote:I'm pretty sure you would never call Theo out, so we'll move on.

Theo, former King Theo, are you out there?

You want to face me in a match?

Come on, I know you do, all your friends are.

Frodo, Luca, eventually SwagMire.

Come on Theo, don't be a pussy.

Say yes.

Get your face stomped in.

I'll be waiting.

Quote:I'm pretty sure you would never call Theo out, so we'll move on.

You were saying?

Quote:then I would have to checked for some severe ]

Speaking of severe ....

Moving on.

[quote]Ok, I asked if you were in for four years because of your age. The most you could have been in was 6, if you were a little older, but at 23 math only allows for 5, but I thought 4 was more realistic and you spent a year or so kicking around, working on the craft of wrestling, until Paul found you. I know the Army will take you at 17, but you need to be 18 to get deployed. 17 is only elligible for early basic. So, it was a simple question around your age is all. Get defensive, pull a Michael Kelly and tell us you were in for 30 years or something.

Want to try that math thing out again?

Perhaps you should have been in math growing up.

I am currently 24, that would allow for 6 years in the service

Allow me to highlight further part of your quote, so as to point out yet again your unending desire to assume.

Quote:and you spent a year or so kicking around, working on the craft of wrestling, until Paul found you.

I did?

Did I say that?

Did Paul say that?

Seriously, where did you get that information?

Oh wait, I know, you guessed, again.

Incorrectly I might add.

And now, for the coup de grâce...

Quote:So, you said you never claimed to be a sniper, but there on your roster page it sits.

Now, let's rewind, and from my own promo, the words that came from my lips...

Quote:I never defined myself beyond being a sniper, decorated or otherwise.

Did you get it that time Frodo?

Do you need me to slow it down for you so that you can hear it and comprehend it?

I

never

defined

myself

BEYOND

being

a

Sniper...

That word beyond, it makes all the difference in the world, you seemed to have skipped right over it.

Which is a shame for you.

But rather fortunate for me.

Do you want to put that through Google translator and see if maybe Google can help you out?

I was a Sniper.

There I said it again.

I've said it repeatedly.

And I even said it in the promo you attempted to rip apart and spin around.

The comment above was specifically addressing that I was a "decorated" sniper, not whether I was a sniper or not, that has been established as fact already.

I was calling you out on your description of whether I was considered a decorated sniper, which you eventually admitted to making up.

Ok, we can move on from that right?

Or do you want to try and recover from that blunder a little more?

Now, since you asked, you are correct, when I left the service I was a Sergeant.

An E-5 as you finally deduced.

And just so we are clear...

Quote:I just want to point out the inconsistancies here. Tommy said just a bit earlier that he never described himself as a sniper, but yet here he does. Were you or were you not? Because you've lost us with your bullshit. I also want to touch on this.

We have no proven beyond any doubt that you are in fact a , despite your degrees because you lack the simple skill of comprehension?

You couldn't comprehend what I said and so you went on a rant, all because you skipped over one simple word.

What a fucking idiot.

Quote:You bragged about killing people, I bragged about killing someone. Wasn't that our thing? Only thing is, you've murdered more than I have. Don't shame me for what you've done more of.

Come again?

I bragged?

Is that what I did?

Or did I simply point out facts.

I told you what I did in the service.

Simple as that.

Yes I've murdered more people than you have.

I never once said I was proud of it.

But I was doing my job.

You killed someone because you wanted to.

You had a choice.

I guess to some degree I did as well, but my other option was to turn tail and not fulfill my obligations, my duty as a soldier of the United States Army.

Quote:You murdered people because someone above you told you to, and it's ok. Gilmour logic, he actually used that excuse. You know that, right? You jumped to Gilly's level.

You aren't actually stupid enough to believe that killing someone because Eli James told them to and killing someone because your superior officer in the service told you to is the same thing?

Please don't tell me that drugs have destroyed your brain to that level?

And you want to try and compare me to Gilmour?

Riddle me this.

You said your father was in the service, in Vietnam.

God bless him.

He was a solider, there is a good chance his duty was to kill the enemy or aid in killing the enemy, depending on his specific job.

So would you then lump your father in with me and Gilmour, into that same paradigm, that is of course if he actually had killed someone.

If he was fortunate, he didn't have to.

But suppose he did.

And I know, we are wandering into dangerous territory here, dealing with hypotheticals, but suppose he did, suppose in his service to the country he killed an enemy.

Would put him on the same level as Gilmour and I?

You should.

By your logic you absolutely should.

If you don't than you are just a common hypocrite.

It's ok Frodo, we are all hypocrites to some degree or another.

Better you realize it now I suppose.

Quote:You asked for this.

Yes I did.

Quote:You don't ask for something you don't care about.

Not true.

There you go assuming again.

I challenged you to a match to see if you were as much of a pussy as your brother.

Turns out you aren't.

Congratulations.

That doesn't mean I care about you in the least.

I just wanted to see what would happen.

Quote:You don't focus as much attention as you did into something you don't care about.

In correct again.

Seriously Frodo, stop assuming.

It just gets you into trouble.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post