Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 07:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time For Doomsday
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-18-2013, 08:31 AM

XWF camera feed on, Andrew Morrison is in his ring gear and he is standing by a huge clock and watching it closely, he begins to speak

[Image: clock_big-763542_zps98874078.jpg]

"Time is an enemy that is undefeated. No man, no woman, no DEITY can withstand the tests that time brings. The clock is ticking down to Warfare. Time is running out for those who believe they can look into my eyes, and look into the sands of time, and think that they will be able to withstand the storm that approaches."

"The hands on the clock will only go forward, and I will only go forward with my destiny. I will destroy everything that stands against me. I will stand over those who believe that they can call themselves better and I shall spit in their face and show them that they are nothing but worms in the dirt! Worms that will be blown away by the nuclear winter that I am about to unleash on them and on everyone!"

Andrew looks toward the camera with a smirk on his face and raises his arms to the sky and laughs briefly before speaking once more

"Doomsday is upon you, John Austin. Doomsday is upon you and your team of misfits and there will be nothing you can do to stop what is inevitable. You consider yourself a demon, but was it not myself who showed you the way into the shadows? The time has come for you to realize who truly is the demon and who is the worm, my old friend. Time is something you cannot defeat and it is on my side! I promise you doomsday is upon us all, and I will stand tall, and I will leave you and everyone else buried alive gasping for your last breath!"

Andrew laughs as the XWF camera feed ends

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post