Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 07:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Paybacking to the younger fanbase
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

10-30-2013, 06:24 PM

Season 1, Episode 2 - Visiting some school?
[Image: wreO8h8.jpg]

The grade school struck some kind of deal with XWF. A popular wrestler was scheduled to come and spend time with the children today but that wrestler died, so in a last minute effort to keep the school paying for a wrestler visit, XWF decides to send...

Not the King of XWF.

Not a champion like Mr. Supernova.

Not a legend in this business like Barney Green.

Not even the King of Wrestling himself... Peter F'n Gilmour!

Instead, the XWF sends this big ass guy who randomly showed up backstage the other day and started calling himself PAYBACK. As far as anyone knows, PAYBACK isn't even on the PAYROLL so it's questionable as to what logic is being employed by him agreeing to spend time with these kids. It's a good thing he agreed though... rumor has it they were going to ask Dean Moxley McGovern if PAYBACK couldn't do it.

PAYBACK arrives at the school and walks through the halls looking for the main office. He rounds the corner and catches a bully in the act! There's a little nerdy child on the floor trying to pick up his belongings and another boy is laughing and kicking his things.

"PAYBACK!"

Both boys turn and look like they shit themselves. The bully starts running but PAYBACK is way too fast for him, easily punching him in the back of the head and then scooping him up over his shoulders so he can run through the school halls with this asshole on his shoulders.

[Image: hJv8Du5.png]

PAYBACK IS HERE! PAYBACK IS HERE!

He runs down the halls until he find the main office and crashes right through the glass instead of opening the door. Still holding the bully up on his shoulders, he smiles politely at the frightened woman behind the desk.

Hello, my name is PAYBACK and I'm here to entertain some kids so XWF doesn't send a child molester to do it instead. That's all I know. Where do I go and how much am I getting paid?

The woman speaks softly, trying not to anger the large PAYBACK who still holds a crying asswipe up on his shoulders.

I'm afraid we don't pay you anything, sir. That would be up to your company to do. We're paying the XWF directly and you should obviously be on their payroll, right?

With the sobbing, frightened bully still on his shoulders, PAYBACK's jaw drops... He blinks really hard and shakes his head to make sure his senses aren't deceiving him.

What do you mean you don't pay me? You mean PAYBACK caught this bully for nothing?

PAYBACK easily throws the bully up like he was some pizza dough but he doesn't catch him. He lets him smash right down onto the desk and the woman jumps back in fear.

You fucking lunatic!

I've been called worse by uglier whores than you; if I'm not getting paid then I'm going to meet up with my friend Peter and go to Denny's. I apologize for the mess.

PAYBACK steps back out through the hole he made coming into the office. The bully is groaning on top of the desk and the woman starts to smell a hint of fresh shit in the air. The bully looks embarrassed as he "squishes" when he sits up and gets off the desk.

(holding her nose) Oh my god!

The bully tries making it to the bathroom before things get worse, but now the shit has traveled down his leg and is leaving a brown trail on the floor. All the other children are in the hall now and they all see the bully! They laugh like hyenas and this nameless bully's entire world crumbles around him. He sinks his head and wishes he had the ability to disappear as even the foreign kid who wears old man pants is now talking shit to him!

This bully who once made the other children's lives terrible on a day to day basis has entered the school washroom for the last time. Nobody noticed him pick up that shard of glass as he stepped through the broken glass earlier... and that shard of glass would be his escape from a new, horrifying world.

Somewhere outside of the school, the explosive voice of PAYBACK can be heard in the distance...

PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Tony Santos (11-02-2013)