Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 07:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Law Of The Jungle (RP 1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-06-2013, 06:56 PM

(camera feed on, we see Andrew Morrison in an empty XWF arena in the rafters, he is in a black shirt and jeans, he is laughing and he then looks toward the camera and begins to speak)

"I know how the world views us, ah yes, I know how they view us. Sitting on top of the world, looking down at us all, like worker ants in a colony. They stare at us from their throne. The kings, the queens, and then their are those who play God. They stick us into their little farms and traps, they stomp us into the mud, they bury us in the dirt, they burn us every chance they get. Ah yes, their times will come soon enough. The mutiny is upon us all."

"But come Wednesday night it seems, fate has brought forth to me and to my Family, quite a twist. You see, myself, Christine Nash, and John Austin find ourselves with an opportunity. A rare opportunity to contend for a shot at a championship title. And yet, the Gods that be see it to put us into this match with a team that has practically been thrown together at random. Some with sense would say that obviously The Family has all over the advantage, but those people do not see the bigger picture that I do. Ah, yes, the Gods set all of us ants into their trap. The Gods, the higher-ups, why, what better way to try and discredit The Family, what better way to embarrass them, and bury them, by setting up a match such as this against a random teaming that they hand-picked? They obviously know something that perhaps myself and my Family do not know? Perhaps they are all in it together? Perhaps Paul Heyman has them fitting around his hand like a glove. Why, do you think I am a fool, Heyman?"

"A majority of this team? Ah yes, Olive Pendershore and Theo Pryce. Two of the newest additions to the roster. I am sure there will be nerves, but there will also be hunger! Why, first impressions are everything! Trust me, I left an impression on Johnny Cross' skull! What better way to introduce yourself to the world by defeating "The Family" in your first match and getting a shot at the Trio Titles!"

"However, the one that I am focused on is a woman by the name of Sincere Lee Wild. Sincere Lee Wild has been around for quite some time now. She is one of the most hardcore and vicious women in the business. She is out to prove she still is that hardcore and vicious woman. She is a very dangerous opponent, no doubt about it. She, herself, has been a victim of the bullshit and the politics around here. Why, she was "forced out" of the Congregation. It seems to me like her focus would be on revenge. And yet, she agrees to this random match and pairing."

"Perhaps I am paranoid, but perhaps this is a attempt by Madison, by Heyman, by those Gods, to fool us all. Why, what is stopping the Congregation from coming out and aiding their "former" member? Even if it wasn't necessarily for her benefit, the fact is that the Congregation seems to have it out for my partner, John Austin. What would stop them from interfering? Why, interference seems to run rampant around this place, Madison and Heyman never saw chaos they didn't like! What is to stop the Gods and the Congregation from aiding this ragtag group and attempting to bury those in The Family?"

(Andrew laughs nearly hysterically and shakes his head before running a hand through his hair and smirking at the camera)

"Ah yes, perhaps it is just paranoia, and perhaps I owe Miss Lee Wild an apology. Perhaps there will be no chaos but the chaos that will take place inside that ring. And believe me, Sincere...believe me, Olive...believe me, Theo. There WILL be chaos!"

"Despite my conspiracy theory, this one fact is true, at the end, at this current state of time, in the grand scheme of things, we are but pawns, we are but ants, and we all are after the same thing come Warfare and that is the shot at the XWF Trio Tag Championships. We are all but pieces in a game known as war, and in this kind of war, there is no law but the law of the jungle!"

"It will be the survival of the fittest, kill or be killed, and only the strong survive! One team will emerge as victors, while the other will be left where they lay, they will be left in the dirt, trying to dig and claw their way back to where they were prior and try to recapture what they had lost. One team will emerge, one step closer to glory, with a championship opportunity, with a chance to take the fight to those who have looked down upon you, to take what you believe is YOUR destiny, and to show the world and show the Gods that you are more than just an insect, why you are every bit a man, if not God-like yourself, or at least one step closer to such..."

"And myself, Christine, and John? We are The Family, and we will take that one step closer to glory. We will show the world that no matter you throw at us, we shall dig, we shall claw, and we shall rise from the dirt and we will take what we want, and we will do what we please, and we shall do it not as some ragtag group, but as a whole, as a FAMILY. We will take a step closer to OUR destiny!"

(Andrew smirks and raises a fist to the air as the camera feed ends)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
(10-09-2013), Christine Nash (10-06-2013), John Austin (10-06-2013)