Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A physics lesson.
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-20-2013, 09:08 PM

So Kronus is finally going to speak out is he? I was waiting for you man, you nearly had me at the fact that you wouldn't show up.

Lang is shown and he isn't alone, a garbage can is next to him and the room he's in his only lit by the dimmest of lights.

You have it the whole other way around, when you and that loser Joseph Kain go toe to toe with me and Jason E Smith, you're gonna get more than what you expected. Yeah, some can say me and Jason are 23 and 22 years old respectively, they can say we're young and not matured in the ring. But, what I can say about us is we were born with more talent in that ring then both Joseph Kain and Jack Kronus have developed in their entire wrestling careers.

Lang opens the garbage can and reveals his signature baseball bat, one he wields around with him very often.

I could tell you all about what I could do with this bat, just like you told us on how we could use a glass bottle, or a table, or a brick. I'll show you what I can do with this baseball bat, and I'll give you a little physics lesson on what it exactly means to wield this bat... hit the lights.

Lang gets up from a sitting position and the lights are turned on, to reveal it's a much bigger room then what we had imagined, not only that but a fair distance away lies a ball machine, one that will serve as a pitcher.

I'm not gonna lie, I used to be a pretty mean slugger a few years back. A shoulder injury prevented me from getting into the majors, but luckily I've been pursuing this passion of professional wrestling my entire life, but let me show you a couple of my moves.

Lang gets in his batting position as the machine is set to automatically go, one ball immediately gets sent Lang's way and he absolutely cranks it, he's set back by the speed of the pitch a bit.

I can tell you I haven't done this in a while, but I'll get the hang of it...

Lang gets back in position and pitch after pitch he gets the hang of it, eventually becoming a rhythm for Lang and he even shows off by doing a 360 before absolutely smashing the ball. The machine stops and Lang looks back at the camera.

When the bat and the ball meet, the force from the bat imports itself onto the ball, this will cause the change of direction and speed of said ball. Alright, so let's considering the following... without giving you the boring statistics, the impact created between the bat and the ball creates over two tons of force.

Lang flips the bat in the air and catches as he was holding it.

In other words boys, this is a deadly weapon on it's own. With the contact time just under one millisecond between the bat and the ball, and with the crushing force I hit it with... this action creates over 8000 pounds of force, that really means I could do some fucking damage with this thing.

Lang smirks and seems to be finished with the bat, he walks back to where he originally was and puts the bat back in the garbage container, then the lights go back to dim and Lang is where he was originally standing.

This Warfare will be a different story, not only are you going to see me destroy... you're going to see me win my first match here in the XWF.
Edit Hate Post Like Post