Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rose Smith
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-14-2013, 08:26 AM

.....laughing.....
Hate Post Like Post
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2013, 08:35 AM

(08-14-2013, 08:29 AM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: Most humans register anger the easiest; especially, when they can't understand something. Since most humans have such a low level of intelligence already, not understanding something happens quite a bit. Gilmour is a sub-level species of human, so if you times that by the factor that humans naturally get angry at what they don't understand and can't comprehend, you get a rather large figure as to how often Gilmour gets enraged. It's just how he operates.

Satellite smirks and tilts his head as he glances at Paradoxica.

I don't believe you and I, have had the pleasure of being introduced. I'm Mr. Satellite and it's an honor, to make your acquaintance.

This one's name is Paradoxica, and likewise it is a pleasure and an honor to meet you. Seeing at least one who doesn't explode into fits of rage over the slightest difference in opinion fives this one hope.

[Image: paradoxica_zps1d2e397b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline
The Fucking Career Killer

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-14-2013, 08:49 AM

Whoaa lol, somebodies a little pissed I see how bout you put up or shutup TV champ I need more gold anyway it's no diamonds in it but we'll change that soon...

[Image: troy_zps1385e6e7.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2013, 08:51 AM

(08-14-2013, 08:45 AM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(08-14-2013, 08:35 AM)Paradoxica Said: This one's name is Paradoxica, and likewise it is a pleasure and an honor to meet you. Seeing at least one who doesn't explode into fits of rage over the slightest difference in opinion fives this one hope.

Well that's mostly attributed to my not being of this world.. Although, I'm not completely free from rage. However, I must admit that it has overtaken me and I've committed acts that would never be possible, if it hadn't. Still, I'd like to think I'm more level headed, than a human.

So Paradoxica, where do you hail from? Are you from another planet or realm, or are you just one of the very rare...exceptions, to humanity?

This is one is not accustomed to the exchange information that, sensitive, to someone it has just met. It does believe that in time, it's place of origin will make itself known in one way or another. Sooner, rather than later. For you can run from the past, however, you cannot escape it.

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2013, 08:55 AM

(08-14-2013, 08:49 AM)TroyTurner Said: Whoaa lol, somebodies a little pissed I see how bout you put up or shutup TV champ I need more gold anyway it's no diamonds in it but we'll change that soon...

"I'm sorry but the Tv Champion is busy right now. After he defeats Nightmare on Madness...He has to face me. His girlfriend. Then perhaps you'll get a shot. But it's highly unlikely."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 09:25 AM

(08-14-2013, 09:12 AM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: Yeah, I think your asshole might need more time to heal before that match anyway. Anyway, after I beat Nightmare and face my girl....if I still wield the belt, then you are most certainly welcome to fail at taking it from me.
"I will never get tired of hearing you call me your girl."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-14-2013, 09:27 AM

nightmare won't fail.. trust me

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 09:27 AM

It's set then rest up when your done I want you at 100% and since where talkin bout 100's I'm willing to put 50 of em on the line to so if you beat me 50000 is yours maybe you can buy your woman some less conspicuous clothes lol

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 09:30 AM

(08-14-2013, 09:27 AM)TroyTurner Said: It's set then rest up when your done I want you at 100% and since where talkin bout 100's I'm willing to put 50 of em on the line to so if you beat me 50000 is yours maybe you can buy your woman some less conspicuous clothes lol

"I've had quite enough of your insults and your mouth."

Alexandra draws back this time her hand in a fist.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2013, 09:33 AM

Paradoxica, being the peacemaker he is, jumps between Alexandra and Troy.

This one does not believe that the one named Troy Turner is worth and act of violence. There are much more civil, and appropriate ways to go about the terms of your dispute.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paradoxica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-14-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 09:49 AM

(08-14-2013, 09:33 AM)Paradoxica Said: Paradoxica, being the peacemaker he is, jumps between Alexandra and Troy.

This one does not believe that the one named Troy Turner is worth and act of violence. There are much more civil, and appropriate ways to go about the terms of your dispute.

Alexandra lowers her fist.

"Perhaps you are right Para." She looks at Turner, from around Para. "You've been touched by an angel. You better be thankful that he stepped between us."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Paradoxica (08-14-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-14-2013, 10:02 AM

(08-14-2013, 09:33 AM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(08-14-2013, 09:27 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: nightmare won't fail.. trust me

Yeah...well, Nightmare fails at life, so I know he'll fail in taking the belt from me. People who don't fail at simply existing, would fail at taking the belt. That puts Nightmare's chances even lower than that. In fact, your faith in Nightmare, lowers his chances even greater. It's like I have the sealed proof; a hundred times over that Nightmare will fail, just from Peter Gilmour's faith in Nightmare's ability to pull off a win against me.

even if u win u wont walk out alive

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-14-2013, 11:57 AM

ok a ton of vampires called and they want their gimmick back

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 12:43 PM

(08-14-2013, 09:57 AM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: I'll never get tired of saying it. It's the truth and the only reason Troy Turner's going to suffer a very painful fate, for disrespecting you.

"I love how protective you are."

Alexandra leans against him, smiling up at him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-14-2013, 01:53 PM

Uuuuummmmm.......I'm not saying shit......I refuse to say shit. Therefor ima shuting the fuck up on this. There is no way I'm going OOC again or rp. Or getting in trouble with this too.
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 02:34 PM

OOC: you just did..lol

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TroyTurner's post:
Prototype45 (08-14-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-14-2013, 02:37 PM

I did?......-/:;()$&@
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-14-2013, 04:31 PM

(08-14-2013, 12:47 PM)Keegan-Michael Key Said: Hey Peter which Spencer Gifts store did you buy your girl from or do you do amazon

rose is a real woman bitch! oh how are your ratings doing for your EPIC FAIL of a show? Yeah thought so.. now go suck ur friends dick

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Matt Lennox (08-14-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-14-2013, 05:33 PM

Don't listen for him.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 07:32 PM

(08-14-2013, 05:33 PM)Prototype45 Said: Don't listen for him.

"Bravo! Simply fuckin' brilliant. I applaud you and everything you stand for, just for this amazingly well crafted, well thought out, well executed piece of the English language at its most...

Broken.

How fucking pathetic."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Cam Lang (08-15-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-14-2013, 07:47 PM

Kiss my ass and go to hell Daiz i mean diaz u hear me........wait a sec I just thought of something. If u do or should I say when you do kiss my ass I don't want u to love it so don't. Secondly if u do go or when u go I'm afraid that the satan him self might kick u outa there or ban u. And lastly I'm typing on an iPad. It's either auto correcting me when it's not suppose to or it's not typing in the letter than I want. That's why u think that I can't speak English.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-14-2013, 09:00 PM

3 seasons and low ratings.. yeah some show u have..

and again me and rose met at a party so go back to sucking

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2013, 03:23 PM

(08-15-2013, 03:19 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(08-14-2013, 11:57 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ok a ton of vampires called and they want their gimmick back

Mr. Satellite sighs and rests his head on Callaway's shoulder for a moment. She reaches up and pats Satellite on the head as Satellite takes a deep breath and contemplates if he actually even heard Peter say what just tumbled out his mouth. It's all just too much sometimes. Peter Gilmour is like cancer to intellegence. Satellite then straightens up and looks at Peter Gilmour and shakes his head in disappointment.

First I have to ask....what the fuck is a gimmick?

Second, what do vampires, have anything to do with me? I'm not a vampire, nor have I ever claimed to be such a creature. I'm Mr. Satellite - I'm brilliant, magnificent, clever and quite the fantastic lover. Not to mention, I'm also a million other things that would never be used to describe you. Especially, in a scenario where it's you vs me. I simply am - as I always will be, a creature who lived among the stars. Translation, I'm....(gasp) - an alien! I know it's a shocking fact that has been widely known and accepted, for some time now. Let it sink in and saturate that sponge in your head, called a brain.

"Satellite, I really wouldn't say a sponge is the best comparison for Peter Gilmour's brain. For as we see a sponge able to absorb and retain liquid, not quite unlike how it could be worded in a way where the brain absorbs and retains information, Gilmour's often times flat out rejects it."
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2013, 03:24 PM

(08-14-2013, 07:47 PM)Prototype45 Said: Kiss my ass and go to hell Daiz i mean diaz u hear me........wait a sec I just thought of something. If u do or should I say when you do kiss my ass I don't want u to love it so don't. Secondly if u do go or when u go I'm afraid that the satan him self might kick u outa there or ban u. And lastly I'm typing on an iPad. It's either auto correcting me when it's not suppose to or it's not typing in the letter than I want. That's why u think that I can't speak English.

((OOC:
Again with the OOC'ing in character. I'm sorry but this is getting rather annoying.))

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2013, 03:32 PM

(08-15-2013, 03:19 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: Mr. Satellite sighs and rests his head on Callaway's shoulder for a moment. She reaches up and pats Satellite on the head as Satellite takes a deep breath and contemplates, if he actually even heard Peter say, what just tumbled out his mouth. It's all just too much sometimes. Peter Gilmour is like cancer to intelligence. Not to the mind, or even the brain, but actual intelligence. As in hearing him speak, slowly destroys your own levels of intelligence. Satellite then straightens up and looks at Peter Gilmour as shakes his head in disappointment.

First I have to ask....what the fuck is a gimmick?

Second, what do vampires, have anything to do with me? I'm not a vampire, nor have I ever claimed to be such a creature. I'm Mr. Satellite - I'm brilliant, magnificent, clever and quite the fantastic lover. Not to mention, I'm also a million other things that would never be used to describe you. Especially, in a scenario where it's you vs me. I simply am - as I always will be, a creature who lived among the stars. Translation, I'm....(gasp) - an alien! I know it's a shocking fact that has been widely known and accepted, for some time now. Let it sink in and saturate that sponge in your head, called a brain.

Alexandra kept her hand on Satty's shoulder after he stood upright, having just been resting his head on her shoulder.

"I don't think Gilmour understands that concept love. He's too small minded to comprehend what you are saying. He's headache inducing. I'm serious. Gilmour, do us all a favor, just go. Go while you still have your head. I'm done listening to your mouth."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-15-2013, 03:33 PM

OOC: And it's sad cuz you know he's not doing it on purpose damn proto =/

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2013, 03:45 PM

(08-15-2013, 03:33 PM)TroyTurner Said: OOC: And it's sad cuz you know he's not doing it on purpose damn proto =/

OOC: Gilmour didn't put "I dong worship the Devil" in an RP on purpose, and that still gets used on him to this day. I (as Luca) didn't make an entire post about Satellite's fucking up and putting planers instead of planets because Satty did it on purpose. There are a LOT of jokes and insults that derive from grammar and spelling errors that totally misconstrue the entire context of a sentence. The key there is to take it and roll with it, instead of complaining about it in an OOC matter, and especially not to mix IC with OOC in said post complaining about it. It's a fact of this character (who lives with an English major, mind you) to be annoyed and flip out on things of the nature that she did on Proto.

Seriously.

I can see how my comment could've been misconstrued as OOC, and this is a reminder to EVERYONE:

If you have a concern with anything I say IC possibly going beyond that and you feel is attacking you as a handler, no matter what character (Jessie, Luca, Kinwrathi((Yeah, sub-parentheses. Y'know, if I ever make a comeback as that crazy mofo)), Table) feel free to bring it to me personally in a PM. It's quick, clean, and I don't bite. However, bringing it up in a way that can be seen as an OOC attack on me, and blur the lines just enough so where it can partially be seen as IC isn't cool.

/end rant.
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2013, 03:59 PM

News Reporter: “Breaking News…We just found out about the recent disappearance of a college student. Ashley Marx, 24 year old male was reported missing by his roommate, Jake Collins. When the police arrived, they found the dorm room a complete mess and some blood, which has been identified to belong to Ashley, on the window ledge. The apartment is on the 6th floor and there is no sign of forced entry or a body. The San Diego Police is asking for anyone with information on the missing man to call. There is no telling how much time he has or the extent of his injuries. We will keep you updated on this pressing story.”

I couldn’t help but giggle, making a few eyes turn in my direction.

Minxs: “Silly news people…they always over dramatize everything.”

Picking up Usa-Chan, I skipped out of the room and down the hall, offering candy to anyone I skipped past. I stood in front of Ally and her little person, who looked down at me like I was a textbook when I heard the charms from the ‘Breaking News’ thing.

Minxs: “Damn, I need a new hiding spot for my food.”

Ally: “Wait…what?”

The Little Person’s eyes widened slightly and I handed Usa-Chan and a lolly to Ally while I poked my head in a room with the news on.

News Reporter: “Ashley Marx has been found. His condition is critical and his body is almost drained of blood. The hospital has released that he will be put in ICU until he is stabilized but it is unclear if he will live through the night. Two small marks were found in the side of his neck, two found in his wrists and two found in his thigh. It is unknown if it was one person or more but the police still have no leads for who it could possibly be…Stay with us for more information.”

Minxs: “No fun…now what am I gonna do…?”

I turned back to Ally and Little Person, my finger on the tip of my nose, thinking.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2013, 04:48 PM

Minxs: "So...Your Spaceman?"

Ally: "Oh my God."

I bent down and picked up Usa-Chan, hugging him close to me.

Minxs: "I'm not that bad...childish yes but what else can I do? Being a hardass never really got me anywhere. You only THINK you can read my mind. You don't wanna see what's really in my mind. It's sometimes scary in there."

Ally: "That is true."

Minxs: "See?"

I smiled and chomped towards Spaceman.

Minxs: "Fleas go to dogs and cats. If you could really read my mind...you wouldn't confuse me for them."

I cocked my head and smiled, not hiding my fangs. His eyes narrowed and they scanned my eyes.

Minxs: "Enjoying the Mess? Don't look too hard, it might give you a headache. Trust me, there are doors I don't even open anymore."

The sound of a wrapper made me look at my cousin.

Minxs; "I didn't give you a red one?"

Ally: "No...Its brown."

She stuck it in her mouth, sucking on it light. I smiled and looked back at Spaceman.

Minxs: "Omnnomnomnom."

Another chomp towards his nose and I laughed, standing back up and holding Usa-Chan.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-15-2013, 05:24 PM

satty when i said ur a vampire i meant ur old like one..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2013, 04:31 PM

Peter Gilmo' ain't shit and I'm gonna prove it by wiping my ass with his tongue! You claim you beat me? You claim you beat this boy's big ol' dick with those big bare hands of yours? WELL DR. X-TREMITY SAYS YOU'RE A LYING ASS BIZZITCH! YOU ARE INFERIOR TO ME IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM, TRICK ASS HOE, AND I'M ABOUT TO PROVE THAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIT AGAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN..................... IF YAH SUH-MEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW........... WHAT THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK IS COOKIN' WHILE WEARING ROSE SMITH'S UNDERWEAR ON HIS HEAD!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Matt Lennox (08-18-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-18-2013, 07:02 PM

dude ur gimmicks is played out.. get a real life and get the fuck out of the XWF and if u dont.. well I'll just have to end u myself! ive beaten you before and I'll do it again! BRING IT U LITTLE BABY DICK BITCH!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-19-2013, 11:21 AM

how about I put a rocket ship up your ass and send you back to Planet Shut the Fuck Up?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Wallace Witasick (11-26-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2013, 01:04 PM

Why is Peter so obsessed when it comes to anal sex with other men?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-19-2013, 01:23 PM

why are u so scared to lose to me tonight?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-19-2013, 01:29 PM

(08-19-2013, 11:21 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how about I put a rocket ship up your ass and send you back to Planet Shut the Fuck Up?

"How's about you shut the fuck up and go suck off Mr. XWF? The next time you even think about speaking like that to my boyfriend I will fucking end your world."

Alexandra glares at Peter.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-19-2013, 01:32 PM

id love to see u try

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-19-2013, 02:10 PM

all the pain u can dish out wont matter.. and i had to do this.

that should be your theme song dude

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-19-2013, 09:18 PM

(08-19-2013, 02:10 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: all the pain u can dish out wont matter.. and i had to do this.

that should be your theme song dude

"Did you know you talk to much?"

[Image: tumblr_inline_mo8ytduKqf1qz4rgp.gif]

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-19-2013, 09:41 PM

(08-19-2013, 09:24 PM)Mr. Supernova Said: Did you know you're incredible and quite amazing?

[Image: tumblr_lxoe649etP1r5ruse.gif]
"Did you know that you are incrediably gorgeous and I'm completely and totally in love with you?"

Alexandra giggled softly.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post