Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Crossing the Divide Between Us - PROMO #2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-24-2023, 02:18 PM

NOTE: The Quote boxes hold the lyrics to Linkin Park's New Divide 
ALSO NOTE: These are the official lyrics belonging to Linkin Park and not me

Quote:I remember black skies,

the lightning all around me

I am surrounded by darkness, the darkness that is Raion Kido.  Everyone knows that I am outgunned when it comes to him.  Everyone knows that he is going to win.

He calls himself the lightning rod.

But I can beat him, I know I can.  I too have to dig deep to bring out the darkness that is inside me.  I have done it before, and I'll do it again.

Quote:I remember each flash,
as time began to blur
Like a startling sign

The signs are there to show where lines can cross, the flash of light that is Raion Kido.  He does not scare me.

Quote:That fate has finally found me,
and your voice is all I heard,
that I get what I deserve

It is fate that I end up in a match with Kido, and I do hear his voice, and know what challenges lay ahead, and some will say that's what I deserve.

Quote:So give me reason,
to prove me wrong,
to wash this memory clean

Give me a reason Kido to show how much that I am beneath you and I'll take my chances of wiping the floor clean of you.

Quote:Let the thoughts cross
the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole

There will come a moment when we are face to face and I will look into your eyes and see the thoughts that you are thinking, and the distance between us will be so small, and then I will have the reason to cross.

Quote:Connect the space between
Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies
Across this new divide[/quote]

The space between us is all I need to step over and reach out and stop you from spreading so many lies, because I know the truth, and you don't.

[quote]There was nothing inside
The memories left abandoned
There was nowhere to hide
The ashes fell like snow

I remember the last time I felt this fury.  When it happened I felt nothing inside, my memories left me for the minutes that I needed.  There was nowhere to hide, and once it happened and I crossed the line, the ashes of what was left fell like snow to the floor of the ring.

Quote:And the ground caved in
Between where we were standing
And your voice was all I heard
That I get what I deserved

The ground came apart for my opponent at the time, and I was left standing to take the win, and his voice was all I heard, when I won that match, which I felt I deserved.

Quote:So give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean
Let the thoughts cross
the distance in your eyes
Across this new divide

So go on, give me a reason to prove to me that I am right when I say that I am beneath you.  I will wipe your memory clean of this match, and know when that is time by looking into your eyes and I'll cross that divide and take you to another level.

Quote:and every loss and every lie
and every truth that you deny
And each regret and each goodbye
was a mistake too great to hide {/quote]

So go on Kido continue to spread the lies, and continue to lose your momentum to me, because every time you, you deny the truth, the real truth, and then I will have no regrets and I will make no mistake, and I will not hide, to take you on, and take you out.

[quote]and your voice was all I heard
But I get what I deserve

Because I hear your voice, and I deserve to, but that's not going to make a difference, because I hear my own voice too, and know what it takes to beat you.  Because once I find away over that divide between us, the end will be near, for you.

ENROUTE FROM CANADA TO TEXAS, USA
ABOARD MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET

The camera fades into the private jet of Mastermind as he is heading from Thursday Night Anarchy in Canada, to Texas to compete at Weekend Warfare.  It shows Mastermind icing his legs and shoulders.  He spots the camera and sits forward.

"I see Raion Kido is just like everyone else who I come up against lately, and is spreading lies, lies and more lies about me.    When isn't anyone actually telling the truth about me?  So I'm asking Kido to say something more useful and not tell lies.

"What lies is he spreading?  That I'm entitled whiner, that I get my own way when I ask not to be placed in triple threats and fatal fourways or those kind of matches?    I might say from time to time give me a break from those types of matches, because I know where my strengths are.    I still compete in those types of matches it's not like I give up.  Like Kido wants me to.  Like everyone else wants me to.  I give my all 100 percent of the time.

"I'm no bystander either Kido.  Just another fat lie.  I don't stand around letting other people win matches, I actually force them to compete, because if those people don't compete then it'll be a cake walk for them.  Do you want to be in a match where it's easy for you to win Kido, do you?  Because that just too easy.    Do you want to be know as Easy Peasy Raion Kido?  Where's the fun of that?  What does that actually prove to anyone?"

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk

"Or here's another lie.  That I'm mediocre.  If I was mediocre Kido, then I couldn't be Anarchy Champion, X-treme Champion or even Television Champion.  But wait I did win those titles, and to me thats not mediocre, that's about being a champion.

"And yet another lie, just yet another person complaining about the way I dish out T-shirts.  It's because no one else thought of doing that kind of stick before.  I think outside of the box Kido, do you?  You are a bland wrestler who wins as much as he can, but whatelse do people think of you after your win.  That you are just a winner and an ex champion, but that's just the only thing good about you.  When I win I show people that I win, by giving them t-shirts.    What do you give out Kido?  Oh that's right nothing."

"I can go on and on about the lies that you create but I won't bore everyone.  Say something Kido.  I'll be the one that will be making a statement come the weekend Kido.  All you have to do is show up, and because I will beating you and moving on you will feel so small to have lost to me.

"You are way over your head when it comes to me Kido, I will make damn sure of that.  You know nothing about who you are facing, and what is coming your way.  You will just continue to stumble and fall.  Then you will have to crawl your way back to another win.  But it won't be in the tournament.  Because your time is coming to an end.

"Just give up now Kido, because at the end of our match you will be sorry, and I will make damn sure that will happen.  Because that is where we are at.  Time is almost up Raion Kido, and I will be the one to make my way into Round 3 of the March Madness Tournament.  See you soon."

Mastermind starts chuckling as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub