Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 03:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The World's Most Amazing'
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-27-2018, 12:07 PM Star  'The World's Most Amazing' -->

[Image: randy_orton_banner_by_jeri_spy-d54u92r.png]
SCOTT ST. PIERRE

Being a dominant superstar among the wrestling industry is one thing, but being Scott St. Pierre is much more than that. Superior, a notch above the rest, the actual best. It's not just self gratification, that's one thing that's for certain, it's the truth. Scott isn't just a new kid on the block trying to make a name for himself, he is already a fully established, full time, 'self proclaimed' legend. Not only does he have the looks, a face with cheekbones chiseled from beyond this world, he has the in ring ability to back that up.

The scene opens up in a dark room, one single spotlight shining down onto a dark silhouette of a man wearing a black hooded top, covering most of his head. Slowly, the unknown male begins to remove his hood, it’s Scott St. Pierre.

For some time this has been coming, have you been prepared?. One thing is for certain, I truly hope that you have. Saying that, nothing can possibly prepare a soul that works upon this pretty little ball of fury called Earth for the arrival of The World’s Most Amazing. I don’t plan to be like most other people in this place, claiming they’re one thing and showing the true patheticness that they really are. I could sit and ramble for hours upon hours of how amazing I am but I don’t feel that a single one of you watching this are worthy of me explaining myself when I’d rather wait and prove that inside the ring itself.”

Scott lets out a smug laugh, running his fingers through his hair as he does so.

When I simply step foot into a room with even the fewest of people, I can feel how intimidated they are by my amazing presence, the aura I give off is out of this world. I must admit, I have noticed how most people use the same defence tactic to try and deny the truth, acting like they dislike me, try to batter me down with pathetic words. Denial is the first form of weakness, you only wish you could even associate with the likes of myself, even be an ounce of the person in which I have become.

I wasn’t always like this, for many of my younger years, I was afraid of myself, afraid of what was truly going on deep inside. Each day I was evolving and that was something I tried to hide, until no longer could I control the sheer amazingness that was trying to take control. Like the flick of a switch, I became what I am, losing each person that was once a part of my life. No, i’ll rephrase that, they lost me! I couldn’t associate with such incompetent sad excuses for humans, I heightened my standards and now, now I am untouchable
.”

Scott pushes back the wooden chair he is sat upon and stands, face coming closer to the camera, each hand slamming down onto either side of the small table he was sat in front of.

I am The World’s Most Amazing, believe me or not, the time has come for you to all find out and when it does, you can all flock down at my feet for forgiveness. The era of Thee Scott St. Pierre has now officially begun and from this moment forward, YOUR sad excuse for an existence will never, and I repeat, never, EVER be the same, again!”

[Image: oadpula94a9.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott St Pierre's post:
Darius Xavier (05-27-2018)
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-27-2018, 12:11 PM

(05-27-2018, 12:07 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:
[Image: randy_orton_banner_by_jeri_spy-d54u92r.png]
SCOTT ST. PIERRE

Being a dominant superstar among the wrestling industry is one thing, but being Scott St. Pierre is much more than that. Superior, a notch above the rest, the actual best. It's not just self gratification, that's one thing that's for certain, it's the truth. Scott isn't just a new kid on the block trying to make a name for himself, he is already a fully established, full time, 'self proclaimed' legend. Not only does he have the looks, a face with cheekbones chiseled from beyond this world, he has the in ring ability to back that up.

The scene opens up in a dark room, one single spotlight shining down onto a dark silhouette of a man wearing a black hooded top, covering most of his head. Slowly, the unknown male begins to remove his hood, it’s Scott St. Pierre.

For some time this has been coming, have you been prepared?. One thing is for certain, I truly hope that you have. Saying that, nothing can possibly prepare a soul that works upon this pretty little ball of fury called Earth for the arrival of The World’s Most Amazing. I don’t plan to be like most other people in this place, claiming they’re one thing and showing the true patheticness that they really are. I could sit and ramble for hours upon hours of how amazing I am but I don’t feel that a single one of you watching this are worthy of me explaining myself when I’d rather wait and prove that inside the ring itself.”

Scott lets out a smug laugh, running his fingers through his hair as he does so.

When I simply step foot into a room with even the fewest of people, I can feel how intimidated they are by my amazing presence, the aura I give off is out of this world. I must admit, I have noticed how most people use the same defence tactic to try and deny the truth, acting like they dislike me, try to batter me down with pathetic words. Denial is the first form of weakness, you only wish you could even associate with the likes of myself, even be an ounce of the person in which I have become.

I wasn’t always like this, for many of my younger years, I was afraid of myself, afraid of what was truly going on deep inside. Each day I was evolving and that was something I tried to hide, until no longer could I control the sheer amazingness that was trying to take control. Like the flick of a switch, I became what I am, losing each person that was once a part of my life. No, i’ll rephrase that, they lost me! I couldn’t associate with such incompetent sad excuses for humans, I heightened my standards and now, now I am untouchable
.”

Scott pushes back the wooden chair he is sat upon and stands, face coming closer to the camera, each hand slamming down onto either side of the small table he was sat in front of.

I am The World’s Most Amazing, believe me or not, the time has come for you to all find out and when it does, you can all flock down at my feet for forgiveness. The era of Thee Scott St. Pierre has now officially begun and from this moment forward, YOUR sad excuse for an existence will never, and I repeat, never, EVER be the same, again!”

The fuck kind of tagline is that? A fucking nickname? "The World's Most Amazing" most amazing what, motherfucker? Doesn't fucking matter, I'll still rip you apart like I've done to many others.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-27-2018, 12:25 PM

"Well I knew it wouldn't take long for some minuscule irrelevant idiot to pipe up. It is not a nick name of any kind, it's simply what I am. To answer your question with more depth, I like to leave what I am the most amazing at blank, because i'm fucking amazing at EVERYTHING, bitch. I don't waste my time proving myself to the likes of you, but I do pride myself in beating and embarrassing scum like yourself, so i'm pretty certain we will see in the very near future just who will be getting ripped a part. Now back in your box, fool."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scott St Pierre's post!
Ghost Tank (05-27-2018)
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2018, 04:06 PM

"Did you take a survey on that claim of being 'the world's most amazing' at everything or do you simply assume that cause no one wasted their time telling you otherwise?"

"Was their a voting process?"

"Were there ballots involved?"

"Did people have to register to vote?"

"Oh and I'm not laughing at you when I ask these questions... I was just also thinking of something funny at the same time."

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abigail Monroe's post:
Ghost Tank (05-27-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Abigail Monroe's post!
Ghost Tank (05-27-2018)
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-27-2018, 04:47 PM

"Why would I ever need anybody to tell me something when I could simply show them? I swear, I often wonder what two people have to breed to create such idiotic people. I'm assuming it could be the out come of beastiality, now please, join the back of the queue. Any more questions then please email one of my correspondents or send me a letter, i'm very stocked up on more important thing's, being this amazing is hard work, even though it comes naturally. Adios sugar tits."

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2018, 04:54 PM

You know how many people have rolled up in here sporting this same weak ass shit only to be gone in about a month?

I give you a week.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Engineer's post:
(05-28-2018), Abigail Monroe (05-27-2018), Ghost Tank (05-27-2018)
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-27-2018, 04:58 PM

I seem to have forgotten exactly where the holy fuck I asked for a single opinion from a little bunch of worthless bitches that all jump on the band wagon. When i'm walking around with your Universal Championship, be sure to send me some fan mail. Ciao.

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2018, 05:19 PM

(05-27-2018, 04:58 PM)Scott St Pierre Said: I seem to have forgotten exactly where the holy fuck I asked for a single opinion from a little bunch of worthless bitches that all jump on the band wagon. When i'm walking around with your Universal Championship, be sure to send me some fan mail. Ciao.

Come at me.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-27-2018, 08:43 PM

This dude has spunk, mostly in his mouth from how much he has been sucking his own dick. But he has spunk. But I am also on the "gone in a week" train. Doubt you'll stay long enough to get a title. Especially not when your future XWF X-Treme Champion stands in your path.

Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2018, 09:45 PM

(05-27-2018, 12:25 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:
" I don't waste my time proving myself to the likes of you."

(05-27-2018, 04:47 PM)Scott St Pierre Said: "Why would I ever need anybody to tell me something when I could simply show them?."

"Ah... now the picture is becoming clearer, you're stupid. How do you refuse to prove yourself but also show your ability to do anything? Showing off your 'amazing' qualities is a way of proving yourself. Your actions are the proof. For example, your innate ability to contradict yourself shows that you have no idea what's coming out of that mouth of yours, when you verbally vomit your lies of self grandeur. Which makes you look foolish and simpleminded. Attributes that are classified with being an idiot. Bringing everything to the shocking conclusion, that you must be a product of bestiality. Per your own description of what sets the standards of such an act."

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-27-2018, 09:52 PM

"What is it with losers coming in, looking like me and proclaiming themselves to be the best thing since sliced bread? News flash, kid: you're not half as good as you think you are, and you never will be championship material."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
Ghost Tank (05-28-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2018, 10:04 PM

(05-27-2018, 09:52 PM)Maverick Said: "What is it with losers coming in, looking like me and proclaiming themselves to be the best thing since sliced bread? News flash, kid: you're not half as good as you think you are, and you never will be championship material."

"Hello, Maverick."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-27-2018, 10:10 PM

"Oh, hello. I guess it's been a while, hasn't it?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2018, 10:38 PM

(05-27-2018, 10:10 PM)Maverick Said: "Oh, hello. I guess it's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Haha! Just three years."

"That's nothing though."

"Barely the blink of an eye."

"For me anyway."

"For you, on the other hand? Yikes! What are you pushing fifty now? Technically, I shouldn't talk cause I'm over a thousand but you're human, so that's like comparing a shriveled potato to an Adonis. You just can't compare us. I'm simply that strikingly impressive and alluring. While you're... well, the word fugly comes to mind."

"Hey! Looks aren't everything though. You still have that bland personality and that strange feces obsession going on. Tell me, what do you shit on these days, Mavy? You know, since you don't wrestle, or even come close to being in the same room with a title."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 06:22 AM

For the fresh meat, the stuck in the basement blind as Chaz Bono, and for the old fat fuck, just do me and all of us a favor and shut th fuck up! For the dear love of god we just don't give a shit.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 06:45 AM

(05-27-2018, 09:45 PM)Abigail Monroe Said:
(05-27-2018, 12:25 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:
" I don't waste my time proving myself to the likes of you."

(05-27-2018, 04:47 PM)Scott St Pierre Said: "Why would I ever need anybody to tell me something when I could simply show them?."

"Ah... now the picture is becoming clearer, you're stupid. How do you refuse to prove yourself but also show your ability to do anything? Showing off your 'amazing' qualities is a way of proving yourself. Your actions are the proof. For example, your innate ability to contradict yourself shows that you have no idea what's coming out of that mouth of yours, when you verbally vomit your lies of self grandeur. Which makes you look foolish and simpleminded. Attributes that are classified with being an idiot. Bringing everything to the shocking conclusion, that you must be a product of bestiality. Per your own description of what sets the standards of such an act."

"If the picture was as clear as you are trying to say, then why on earth are you still fucking rambling on. Your point is irrelevant, you are irrelevant, your whole existence for that matter. Now i'll repeat myself seems as you have a case of the old MY EARS DONT WORK, send me a letter, email an associate of mine, get the fuck on, ciao. Don't hate me because you can't have me, fuck nut.

For the rest of you who seem to have such an issue with somebody coming into the place like myself, with such a presence; make a nice orderely queue and I will work my way through destroying each one of you little bitches. When i'm walking around laced in championship gold in the near future, we will run back over the pathetic shit each of you have said, I might even sign some merchandise for you guys and I cannot wait until i'm receiving all the private apology letters and emails from you pathetic idiotic tools. And for the little weasel claiming not to give a shit, why the fuck have you bothered piping up then? Clearly do give a shit, you spunk rag."

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 12:09 PM

Scotty Not 2 Hotty, shhh... shhhhh.... just shut the fuck up. Show not tell.

You've done nothing so far. Win some matches, then talk shit. Or maybe you'd rather get hit right now?

Ghost Tank cracks his knuckles.

Hate Post Like Post
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 12:17 PM

"Ghost Tank, come out with something original you fucking flea. I'll be the person shutting people up when I rip my way to the top of the XWF, understand?

Oh how I cannot wait to fuck you up in the ring. Now get back in line and try get tough with somebody you even come close to standing a chance with, little bitch."

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 01:21 PM

(05-28-2018, 12:17 PM)Scott St Pierre Said: "Ghost Tank, come out with something original you fucking flea. I'll be the person shutting people up when I rip my way to the top of the XWF, understand?

Oh how I cannot wait to fuck you up in the ring. Now get back in line and try get tough with somebody you even come close to standing a chance with, little bitch."

Yeah yeah yeah. Insert 'tough' new guy speech here. Fucking jump, little froggy, if you're going to fucking do something. Just realize that if you jump at me, you realize that you jump at the New Breed of Beast, a New Kind of Monster. And those titles? Deserved.

Hate Post Like Post
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 01:34 PM

"Oh I am pretty certain that we will get a chance to find out at some point who is the superior here, boy. I don't need to have any new tough guy speech of any sorts, it's called putting people on notice, people like yourself, you fucking inbred. I never thought i'd get such a reaction out of a bunch of bitches and here I am, taking it all in, enjoying the attention, just what I wanted! Pah, never worked this well before getting a bite, bunch of paranas. Well i'm the shark in this scenario, swim away little fishy".

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 02:37 PM

Most of the people here, excluding myself, have had more titles combined than either of us. While I am aiming to receive the X-Treme title at Second Chance, which is another thing. All of us excluding you two new bloods, have received more title shots than either of you. And there's a reason for it. Defeat your first opponent, maybe any of us, even your fellow new blood, will take notice of anything you have to say. You fucking high school dropout. "The Most Amazing" the fucking hell does that mean? "Oh, it means I'm amazing at everything" no it fucking doesn't. You've shown us... mmmm.... nothing, but expect us to fucking think you're hot shit and that we are the ones on notice? Why should we care if you put us on notice, when you're unnoticeable. The only reason why we're even speaking for you, is out of pity.

Hate Post Like Post
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 02:52 PM

"Let's agree to disagree because I have quite clearly got a lot of fucking attention since coming here, whether it be out of fucking pity or not, I'm still getting you idiots to spend your time on me ain't I?!.

I could give a fuck what amount of titles you have held or whatever you were yapping on about, so I wouldn't waste your time trying to educate me on the sad, pathetic career of Ghost Wank. I'll take on whoever wants a bit, I'm just waiting for the time and place, fuck nut."

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 02:57 PM

(05-28-2018, 02:52 PM)Scott St Pierre Said: "Let's agree to disagree because I have quite clearly got a lot of fucking attention since coming here, whether it be out of fucking pity or not, I'm still getting you idiots to spend your time on me ain't I?!.

I could give a fuck what amount of titles you have held or whatever you were yapping on about, so I wouldn't waste your time trying to educate me on the sad, pathetic career of Ghost Wank. I'll take on whoever wants a bit, I'm just waiting for the time and place, fuck nut."

Uh huh... Ghost Wank. Yet you're the one jerking yourself off.

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 02:58 PM

(05-28-2018, 02:42 PM)Sebasstian Dyke Said: Jesus Ghost Tank! That response gave me cancer. Also Hi daddy!

Isn't that my Brother's job? Or was he DELETED by my father? I don't know, don't care.

Hate Post Like Post
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 03:03 PM

(05-28-2018, 02:57 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(05-28-2018, 02:52 PM)Scott St Pierre Said: "Let's agree to disagree because I have quite clearly got a lot of fucking attention since coming here, whether it be out of fucking pity or not, I'm still getting you idiots to spend your time on me ain't I?!.

"Yes, yes I am."

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-28-2018, 03:18 PM

(05-28-2018, 03:03 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:
(05-28-2018, 02:57 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

"Yes, yes I am."

For fucks sake, Scotty, I know you're a week old test-tube baby, but go masturbate in private.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Ghost Tank (05-28-2018)
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 03:43 PM

(05-28-2018, 03:18 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(05-28-2018, 03:03 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:
(05-28-2018, 02:57 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Uh huh... Ghost Wank. Yet you're the one jerking yourself off.

"Yes, yes I am."

For fucks sake, Scotty, I know you're a week old test-tube baby, but go masturbate in private.

"Holy shit, are you stalking me?."

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-28-2018, 03:52 PM

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this conspiracy in play that keeps pooping out duplicates of Maverick and following you around might give me a clue or two.

So, uh, yeah. I guess.

I didn't expect you to be masturbating in public in front of Ghost Tank. That was a bit of a curve ball.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(05-28-2018), Ghost Tank (05-28-2018)
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 04:02 PM

(05-28-2018, 03:52 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: I'm trying to get to the bottom of this conspiracy in play that keeps pooping out duplicates of Maverick and following you around might give me a clue or two.

So, uh, yeah. I guess.

I didn't expect you to be masturbating in public in front of Ghost Tank. That was a bit of a curve ball.

"For fuck sake, are you obsessed with Maverick aswell? This isn't the fucking sci-fi channel or whatever shit that plays conspiracy programmes, fucking hell.

I do not care if you think i'm a duplicate of your mothers vagina, your daddy's ball sack, or your left nipple. The people you keep name dropping will be as irrelevant as you are to me once i've slapped you about in the ring.

As for me masturbating in public in front of Ghost Wank, if you fuckers stopped interrupting me it wouldn't be in public, would it, christ on a bike!"

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2018, 04:09 PM

But you aren't a duplicate of my mom's vagoo, my dad's balls, or my left nipple. None of those things look like Maverick. Or Joshua Reno.

Good God, your dick is still in your hand and you're being defensive. Are you rage masturbating? That's Ghost Tank's gig!

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank (05-28-2018)
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 04:19 PM

(05-28-2018, 04:09 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: But you aren't a duplicate of my mom's vagoo, my dad's balls, or my left nipple. None of those things look like Maverick. Or Joshua Reno.

Good God, your dick is still in your hand and you're being defensive. Are you rage masturbating? That's Ghost Tank's gig!

"I'll look like whoever the fuck I please to look like, don't fucking look at it if it's such an issue to you, dumb fuck.

And no, i'm not rage masturbating, i'm power wanking, durhh! Why are you even watching in the first place? Are you enjoying this or something! Where the fuck are your hands? Keep them where I can see them, we aint in your bedroom with your best friend now having social wank meetings. Good god."

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2018, 04:49 PM

(05-28-2018, 04:19 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:
(05-28-2018, 04:09 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: But you aren't a duplicate of my mom's vagoo, my dad's balls, or my left nipple. None of those things look like Maverick. Or Joshua Reno.

"I'll look like whoever the fuck I please to look like, don't fucking look at it if it's such an issue to you, dumb fuck.

And no, i'm not rage masturbating, i'm power wanking, durhh! Why are you even watching in the first place? Are you enjoying this or something! Where the fuck are your hands? Keep them where I can see them, we aint in your bedroom with your best friend now having social wank meetings. Good god."

Wait.

You look however you want to look?

You're a shapeshifter???

AND YOUR FIRST AND ONLY CHOICE WAS TO LOOK LIKE MAVERICK?????

Yikes. Keep that under wraps, pal. The Lizard People theorists might come after you, or one of the other people who are into dragonfucking.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(05-28-2018), Ghost Tank (05-28-2018)
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 05:02 PM

(05-28-2018, 04:49 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(05-28-2018, 04:19 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:

Wait.

You look however you want to look?

You're a shapeshifter???

AND YOUR FIRST AND ONLY CHOICE WAS TO LOOK LIKE MAVERICK?????

Yikes. Keep that under wraps, pal. The Lizard People theorists might come after you, or one of the other people who are into dragonfucking.

"Holy fuck, i'm like that shape shifting pokemon, Ditto!

And for goodness fucking sake will you stop saying the same FUCKING thing and being fucking obsessed with fucking Maverick for crying out bastard loud!

YAWN, YAWN, YAWN. Boring, boring. Hold on whilst I yawn again, oh and did I mention boring? In fact i've just lied and contradicted myself actually because i'm actually enjoying listening to your lame shit, its keeping me slightly entertained so for that shit head, I thank you."

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-28-2018, 05:11 PM

I'm the one what you know face the fact! I'll pound dat puss. Need dat puss. Gimme dat puss you gay st. penis.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Azrael Erebus (05-28-2018), Ghost Tank (05-28-2018)
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-28-2018, 05:17 PM

(05-28-2018, 05:11 PM)CRIMSON DONG uu===D ~ ~ ~ O^= Said: I'm the one what you know face the fact! I'll pound dat puss. Need dat puss. Gimme dat puss you gay st. penis.

"For fuck sake, this just gets better and better, and yes, i'm being fucking sarcastic."

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2018, 05:51 PM

Well if you look however you want to look, I feel that means you're gender fluid.

Why you settled on Maverick/Josh Reno is baffling to say the least. Seriously. Young George Harrison. Someone with massive boobs. Peter Gilmour. Ed Asner. Any of a billion options, as you so put it, and you CHOSE to look like Josh Reno.

How do you swap your genitals? Are you masturbating a penis or a vagina right now? Do you have both, and if so, which piece ejaculates?

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank (05-28-2018)
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 06:31 PM

The People demand an answer, Saint of Cum Guzzlers.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ghost Tank's post!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-28-2018)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2018, 06:34 PM

Ghost Tank, go do my sock laundry. This has been escalated to capable hands, and it's high time you had socks in your hands that have not been ejaculated into.

Scotty, come back. Tell us more of your habits.

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-28-2018, 06:54 PM

(05-28-2018, 06:34 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Ghost Tank, go do my sock laundry. This has been escalated to capable hands, and it's high time you had socks in your hands that have not been ejaculated into.

Scotty, come back. Tell us more of your habits.

No.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2018, 07:26 PM

Yes.

Robbie looks away from the masturbating St. Pierre and gives Ghost Tank a steely glare.

Hate Post Like Post