Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Fool Says In His Heart...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2013, 06:31 AM

The camera shows Eli James IV walking around in a garden that's been recently plowed.

Eli James IV "I always love quiet days. A man can get a lot done. I can get a lot of thinking done. Some people think they see a big man, beard, long-hair, rich, southern, and a purpose to serve the Almighty.. they know me. Heh. A movie has sequels, a book has chapters, and a war has battles... there's a lot more to me than what you already know. Let's get a few things straight from your little chat I saw. You definitely need help. Exploding out in anger, sayin things you'll regret after Wednesday, but I guess it's what I should come to expect from you, huh?

Eli James squats down, moves his hand in the dirt and clinches some in his hand.. then he stands back up and squeezes as the dirt begins to leave his fist back to the ground.

Eli James IV "You squeeze tight enough, and eventually it returns back to ground from where it came. Every human has created from this dirt. The difference in this dirt from the ground, and say, you Janitor... is the good Lord saw it fit to breathe life into you. Now, heh, if it were me.. I woulda let ya return to the ground already. I GAVE you a choice and you ignore it. I GAVE you an opportunity of life, purpose, hope, a new beginning, and you choose to deny that those opportunities don't even exist. You can say Eli James the Fourth doesn't exist, but it doesn't mean I don't. One day, you'll meet the Almighty. You'll be struck with fear and awe. You'll realize he does exist and you were just a ignorant boy just like these other people around here. Wednesday, you won't have to hear about the hype around Eli James the Fourth.. you won't have to wonder about my existence... you won't have to wonder if I can destroy guys bigger than World 1... you'll come to realize its not a fictional tale... but a reality. You'll stand before me on Wednesday.. and you too will be struck with fear and awe. The good Lord gives grace.. good thing I suppose... Eli James the Fourth does not. I'm the one who brings judgment on the unrighteous souls of this Earth.

Eli James looks up into the sky for a moment and begins talking without any noise coming from his mouth.. as if he were praying. Eli stops and looks out in the field and starts walking again.

Eli James IV "Janitor.. you don't think I know you huh? You're right, boy. I don't The good Lord does. My job isn't to know you. I don't want to get to know you or anyone else for that matter. I'm not here to make buddies. I'm HERE TO BRING A MESSAGE FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE! But I do know your kind. The scripture says "a Fool says in his heart there is no God". You not only said it in your heart, but you said it out loud for everyone to hear. That's more than a fool, boy. Forget you bein ignorant. You're a fool.. a sad case.. a man that will leave this sinful world and meet a sinless God.. and my job is to begin the process of arranging that meeting. You ignore my message. You ignore the mercy call I had to give. You mock the Almighty. And you take Eli James the Fourth lightly. Janitor the fool.

Eli gives a little small laugh. He gets to a tractor and starts wiping the dirt off with his hands.

Eli James IV "You not only wanna think the Almighty doesn't exist.. but you wanna mop the floor and THINK you know me? You wanna pretend I never worked a day in my life? You wanna say I have my daddy's money? You wanna pretend God doesn't exist.. and that I never worked a day in my life.. never had a hardship of my own huh? Keep living in your own dream world. The problem you face is reality, boy. My family worked farms to survive. Not just that, but my family plowed the ground so others could survive too. You get up before the sun rises, work outside with your hands, and you ain't done until the sun goes down. I guess the Janitor knows hard work like that, right? He works INSIDE.... with something called an AIR CONDITION... and probably puts his clothes in a washer.. dryer.. such a hard life. You ever try to work the ground to grow your own food because its the only option you have... over 200 acres? You ever have to go to bed only to find a snake in your bed? You ever wash your clothes in a river because its all you had? Ever have two less than three shirts, two pairs of pants, two pairs of socks, and one pair of shoes? You talk about survive.. you talk about hardship.. you talk about hardwork.. you're looking at the definition. I survived many viruses.. I made it through times without food.. I made it through snake and spider bites that coulda killed me.. all this without some air condition unit keeping me cool while I did it. How did I get so wealthy? Land, boy. My family owned quite a bit of land. We sold it when my daddy said to.. a few weeks before he passed away to get his reward. I'm not some big scary guy that was fed three square meals a day. I'm a big scary guy because I survived death. The Almighty has given me a message and I'm here to deliver. Death couldn't beat me, boy. You think some Janitor is going to stop me from delivering my message? Heheh.

Eli James stops walking around the tractor, and begins to walk once again in the open field.

Eli James IV "If only you could solve the riddle that's before you. But you can't. You won't. Trust me, Janitor, I'll be there live Wednesday. I won't be in my rockin chair enjoying the beautiful creation or out in this field... I'll be in front of you.. in the ring.. and judgment will fall upon you. See ya soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post