Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 11:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Your biggest fan?
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2013, 04:02 PM

-A video is shown of Hunter Payne in a high end hotel in South America-

Staff Member: I'll take your bags and show you to your room.

Payne: Alright.

Staff Member: So are you a tourist?

Payne: You can say that.

Staff Member: What brings you to South America?

Payne: A wrestling event down here. I'm actually competing for the first time for this company. It's called X-treme Wrestling Federation.

Staff Member: Ahh a luchador? So your famous? that explains it.

Payne: Explains what?

Staff Member: Nothing senior. Your going to be on the 5th floor.

Payne: Uhhh... Alrighty then.

Staff Member: How was the flight in?

Payne: I drove actually. Passing the border sucked, but you got some beautiful females here.

Staff Member: Yeah, but I love some of the North American females that come here. Like there was one today and she was just... spectacular!

Payne: Haha, is she still around do you know? So I can see for myself?

Staff Member: No. She just handed me something, tipped me, then left.

Payne: Damn, that's too bad bro.

Staff Member: It's ok senior.... And here we are! Room 133.

Payne: Thanks amigo. I got it from here. Here's your tip.

-Hunter Payne hands the staff member his tip-

Staff Member: Wait senior. Before you go. I was given specific instructions to give you this when you arrive to your room. You must have many fans.

-The Staff Member hands Hunter Payne an envelope. The envelope reads "To: Hunter Payne. From: Your Biggest Fan." -

Payne: What is this?

-Hunter Payne immediately opens it. Takes about a minute reading it. Then crushes the letter into a ball and throws it away in a nearby trash can-

Payne: Woah........ Ok, take care amigo.

Staff Member: Goodbye senior.

-Hunter Payne opens his door, and grabs his own bags, puts them inside and shuts the door-

Staff Member: Hmmmm...

-The nosy staff member goes to the nearby trash can and gets the letter, uncrumbles it, and reads it aloud-

" Dear, Mr. Hunter Payne,

Hi! I am like your biggest fan. I've seen all your matches in your old company, and all your independent films, and I must say, You're a STAR! As you can see I'm your biggest fan. But not like a normal fan. I've actually been involved in the pro wrestling industry for years. And I see something special in you. I can't wait to see you debut! I know your going to do great! Anyway, I was noticing unlike the other company, you don't have a manager in the XWF yet? Well allow me to throw my name out there. Except you don't know who I am. But you'll find out soon enough... I promise! Best of luck Monday. I'll be watching,

Sincerely, Your Biggest Fan XOXO"

Staff Member: Wow. North American Women are loca.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
(06-09-2013), Mr. Radio (06-08-2013)