Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 07:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
When Angels Weep
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-24-2016, 05:23 PM

Ghost Tank grumbled as his arm continues to heal. Not really in pain, but it annoyed the fuck out of him. He sat on the edge of his bed, with Alysia coming out of the shower. She wore two towels, one around her body, and one wrapped tightly, to dry her raven colored locks. She moved to slide onto his lap, the wetness of the water dampening his lap, with his manhood covered by a pair of black silk boxers.

"You retained your title, my Gomez. Though, not without a wound."

"Yeah. It's annoying to feel this. It's like a thousand needles are pricking my elbow. My shoulder burns. Very soon it will heal up."

"Good. Though, it is too bad you only have one arm for now. But I think you can manage to do some things with that good arm."

She winked and smiled slyly as he grinned

"Oh? What do you have in mind?"

He used his good arm to pull her close, close enough to touch nose to nose, as if they were about to kiss before she grinned and pulled back

"You can play and take care of Fuzen, while I go out with some of my girl friends. You've been so preoccupied with protecting the title, that you've nearly completely ignored our daughter. Now you have to make it up."

He sighed, as she slid off his lap, moving to her closet to pick out what outfit to wear

"Yeah, I know. I miss her. Guess she and I can watch some horror movies or something. She seems to like pain brought to others."

He laughed softly, and he heard a soft growl, like a panther about to pounce from the shadows

"Do NOT watch horror movies with our daughter! You want to give her nightmares?!"

He laughed again

"No, I don't. Fine. Some comedy movies, then. But we are NOT watching those children movies. Those things are terrible."

She reluctantly agreed.

He sat in the living room, with Fuzen on his lap. He was still pissed about the fake results for Alysia, but scared for Fuzen. How the hell did she get it? Then it dawned on him:

Shade!

That motherfucker!

He has that fucking shit! It must've been passed to Fuzen through Hope taking care of her. It had to have been during a time when Hope served him, because that was the only time she held his child.

That dirty motherfucking fuck!

He was only able to keep his rage down because of Fuzen, watching the movie about some kind of wooly mammoth, a sloth, and a saber-tooth tiger. Then something about a prehistoric squirrel trying to find and hoard a nut. It seemed to entertain her, so it made him happy.

For now, he thought of ways to get back at Shade for infecting his pride and joy.

"So, we are about to meet, Ophelia. From your looks, I'm surprised I haven't bumped into you before. I've seen big asses, but geeze, woman.

Your body put aside, what do you even really do? What can you do against me? Your husband has been nothing but a dumpster fire lately. His career is so far in the shit, that he'll never climb out and smile like roses.

He's going to smell like shit, he'll wrestle like shit, he'll move like shit. The shit has surrounded him so long, he has become the shit. The shit has become one with him.

So what do you think you'll be able to do against me? I'm a monster. I'm a freak of nature. I defended my title against two men. One of them is ten times better than your man.

I don't remember if I've ever faced your boy. I don't care if I have. He's so worthless, I've put him so far out of my mind, that when I saw I had to face you, you could only say "Who the hell is this woman? LaVey? Who the fuck is that?" And I had to be remembered that you're someone's woman.

You're a tall bitch, but I'm taller, stronger, most likely faster. A lot of people in this federation think they can outrun me. However I am perfection. I am the perfect nightmare put inside the shell of human man. I am bigger and badder than the Beast Incarnate. I am Death Incarnate. You can never outrun Death. You can never hide from Death. Something you'll understand very quickly.

I'm going to hurt you. I am going to use that ladder, and any other ladder near the ring or under it, and demolish you. You will need surgery after surgery in order to fix that pretty face of yours. Our match is going to be where angels weep as I rearrange and massacre you.

Ophelia, since it was announced that I was to be your opponent, have you heard the music of the Tritons?

I hear the music. I hear it because the music is in my honor.

If you haven't guessed yet, it's the screams. Nico is definitely going to be hearing your screams.

So can you hear them yet, Ophelia?

CanYouHearTheScreams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Felix Braddock (07-24-2016)