Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
That's The Best You Got?
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-23-2016, 11:48 AM

The scene opens up in front of a blue background where we see Steve Sayors, dressed in a black suit with a white undershirt and a microphone. Standing next to him is Barney Green, Dressed in a yellow sweater vest with white undershirt and tan khakis with white shoes. Sayors speaks first.

Steve: Good Evening, Wrestling fans. Steve Sayors here with Barney Green. Now, It seems you got your hands full in this six man tag match against Prince Rich, 15 Shows and Marvelous Keith. What are your thoughts?

Barney: Where did they find these cretinous buffoons. They think they are extreme. They are just jealous of the fact I grew up with the finer things in life and this is just something I do when I am bored. The Green Machine is gonna take care of business because when all is said and done, I will be the one with my hands raised whether or not my partners help me. Keith, You talk about being extreme. That's a laugh. I'm not some interviewer. I'm a professional wrestler from Bridgeport, Connecticut who trained under the best wrestlers money could buy. I don't need weapons or shock value to get my point across.

Barney pauses for a moment as the camera zooms in on him.

Barney: You look into my eyes and you won't see fear at all. I know what I need to do to take each of you down. Prince Rich. What an original name. You are a nobody in this match. Once I lock in the Green Dream, It will be all over for you and you will suffer a extraordinary amount of pain from me. Fifteen Shows is still the dumbest name I have ever seen for a wrestler. You must be one of those kids who rode the short bus to school and had all kinds of friends. Newsflash! The only reason you had friends was people felt sorry for you and didn't want to pick on the slow kid. This isn't High School anymore. This is the XWF. I am gonna slowly wear you down and make you suffer like Rich.

Barney pauses for a second and goes to speak again.

Barney: I am not the same person I was before. There is no one else here that has done their homework like I have. This match is just another speed bump on my way to the top. You will all learn soon enough what I am capable of because money matters at the end of the day. I am not humble and I got the brains to launch myself to that next level. These buffoons will see the Green Machine take down everyone.

Barney pauses as the camera zooms out.

Barney: I don't need to cheat to win my matches. Using weapons to win a fight doesn't prove how tough you are. When I step into the ring, I win with my skills. These fools in the audience don't deserve to watch me wrestle. Come Warfare, You will see me take care of business and win everything.

Barney walks away as Steve goes to talk.

Steve: Some strong words from Barney Green. Tune in to Warfare to see him get what's coming to him.

The scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post