Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Message For Raion Kido
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-10-2023, 02:26 PM

(06-10-2023, 02:11 PM)EDWARD THE GREAT Said: EDWARD HAVE OPINION: WARRIOR FACE ALL CHALLENGER, EVEN WHEN SKY LOOK DARK AND TASK SEEM IMPOSSIBLE. IF LION NOT WANT DEFEND LION CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST MANY CHALLENGER, EDWARD UNDERSTAND. EDWARD WOULD, BUT LION CHAMPION NOT SHINE BRIGHT AS SHINIEST CHAMPION. 

BUT EDWARD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE, SO EDWARD SAY THIS: REMEMBER, TRUE WARRIOR NOT FEAR BATTLE, EVEN AGAINST ODDS. EDWARD BELIEVE WARRIOR FIND TRUE STRENGTH IN FACING ALL CHALLENGE, NO MATTER HOW GREAT OR SMALL. EDWARD STRONGEST WARRIOR! EDWARD SHINIEST CHAMPION! AND LION NOT KING OF JUNGLE, BECAUSE EDWARD MASTER OF WILD!

It's about time SOMEBODY said it.

Verbatim.
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-10-2023, 02:31 PM

I think we need to pause and remember some of us, including non-televised matches, are 56 - 5 this year.

So that's where I'm coming from in all this.

Wait, this isn't the pre-Leap of Faith dick measuring?

I'm pretty sure it's the pre-Leap of Faith dick measuring.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Prince Adeyemi (06-10-2023)
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-11-2023, 08:18 AM

(06-09-2023, 06:44 PM)Dolly Waters Said: By the Divine… it must be settled.

Dolly shuffles her tarot deck

Who will defeat Raion Kido on Warfare? please say me. please say me.

Sweat drips from her brow as a card flips out of the deck. Her face bends with anguish as she examines the…

the fuck is this?

[Image: PorygonBaseSet39.jpeg]

...Hey, that's my card.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dionysus's post:
Dolly Waters (06-11-2023)