Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Statement From the Desk of Governor Nikomedes
Trent Gein Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-05-2015, 06:16 PM

(02-04-2015, 06:45 PM)Herod Said:
(02-04-2015, 06:37 PM)Trent Gein Said: I have to stand back for a minute and admit something that might be terribly difficult and maybe even a little humilating to admit. I like you Governor. I like your style. I'll be sure to keep in touch.

How adorable. Love blossoming right before our eyes.

Your comical response here designed to get the kiddies laughing or the church ladies giggling but not me. So move along Herod before like Christ, I tear your sad kingdom in half.
Hate Post Like Post
Herod Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-05-2015, 07:49 PM

"How very peculiar."
"You call it comical."
"Yet you're not giggling."

"Strong silent type?"
"Or, like so many others here, properly stringing words together is not your strong suit?"

"Allow me to just interject and inform you that there was no comedy intended, merely an observation that it appears you've become smitten with the governor here."
"Homosexuality isn't for all of us, but I surely won't judge you for it."
Hate Post Like Post
Trent Gein Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2015, 11:09 PM

I see that you have properly missed the point but that's understandable considering that you come from a family of inbred wastes of human skin. I would explain things to you but I believe this would be a waste of my valuable time. I noticed though that you have gone to the same old dried out well. You think you can insult me by calling me gay but I'm not going to dignify that nonsense with a response. I have more important things to do with my time like winning championships. If you have something clever to say then I might listen but I would bet my life that that day will never come.
Hate Post Like Post
Herod Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-06-2015, 05:27 AM

"I see that you have properly missed the point."
"But that's understandable."

"I never intended to insult you."
"I sincerely apologize, how were I to know you were SO sensitive?"

"I was merely drawing attention your forthrightness."
"In your rather...eager appreciation of another man."

"I wish you good luck in winning these championships you so desire. Given your rather weak retort to what you took as a 'gay joke,' hopefully you won't run into many here who will actually resort to such childishness."

"Surely, nobody here would stoop to that, right?"
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-06-2015, 07:01 AM

"Hey, Herod. Did you hear? Trent Gein is a !

."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Trent Gein Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-06-2015, 07:31 AM

Hey Frodo, did you hear it's 2015! We've moved on buddy. I know the textbooks in the adult education class you still have to attend might be from days of yore but I hope you can do better than that.

Herod, there is no hope for you. In your long winded diatribe, you essentially said that you're sorry. Sorry for what? Sorry for being the same, sorry for being boring, sorry for being a sad broken cliche. What are you sorry for? If this is all the current XWF has to offer, then I should have no issues ruling this kingdom.

Now this is the final time I will speak on this, children. I have noticed that you're all giggling over the same jokes acting like you came up with it on your own but the fact is you're copies of a copy of a copy. You're a faded piece of paper and you're in need of a replacement. This company deserves a better wrestler, a smarter orator and an all around better class of human being.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-06-2015, 07:59 AM

"Hey, . You hear? You're a crybaby . You cried when you thought that Herod was calling you gay, throw a massive hissy, but then I overtly call you call, and you dismiss it? Is it because I didn't hide it? Let's try it again.

!!
"

Hate Post Like Post
Trent Gein Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-06-2015, 11:15 PM

Are there any intelligent people here in the XWF? You're too much of a coward to come out to the ring and say shit like that. You know as soon as you go to open your mouth, I would slap the taste out of it like the bitch you are. You clearly don't know who I am. That's okay because I'm here to educate you. My name is Trent Gein and I'm here to send people like you back to the trailer parks and crack dens they came from. The XWF deserves a better class of wrestler because trolls like you don't cut it. Now if you want to back up your drivel with actions, I'm all for it but just know this, you only get one shot because I will cripple you. Still feeling dismissed....
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-07-2015, 08:36 AM

"Hey ,I know who you are. You're some huge pussy, thinks he's due more respect than he gets. Thinks we all should be super nice to him. Probably coming back from the Brown Era. Are you Blizzard? Talk a big game, come back, get your ass kicked, not get taken seriously, and run away crying? That's gonna be you. You wanna fight, and think you'll send me somewhere awesome. Name a madness next month. Oh, and ."

Hate Post Like Post