Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 The Grand Finale
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-28-2014, 06:29 PM

(01-28-2014, 01:05 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(01-28-2014, 05:12 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(01-28-2014, 12:59 AM)Michael McBride Said: "I'd earn a shot at the crown if I wanted to, but I'm Irish, I'd never want to be a King. Not my style lad. Theo is me friend and boss, he is better looking then your husband, that's for sure. Gilmour, I'm going to haunt you till you leave or learn to shut your fucking mouth, but seeing that you're too dumb to do anyone of them, I'm going to make your life here a living Hell. I might even kidnap your husband and have me wife smack him around a few times with a pistol. Or I might just been an asshole and push him off a building. Or better yet, set his car up with a bomb, so when he goes out for a drive. Boom and so ends you husband."

once again bringing out the rose smith is a man card. typical of an irish prick like you. maybe ill be the one kidnapping your ugly wife but ill just break her neck and leave her for dead and then drop her in front of you.. then ill kill you and the both of you can rot in hell ;)

"Lad, The things I've done in me life has gotten me a V.I.P. spot in Hell. I don't mind that one bit, but I'm going to bring Hell to you for the rest of your XWF Career and no one can stop me from doing that. Not Eli, not you, not the ghost of Shane , fucking no one."

better bring backup then ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread