Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 The Grand Finale
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-28-2014, 04:30 PM

(01-28-2014, 02:59 PM)Titan Said: "Hold yourself responsible. Had you not previously involved yourself in affairs that were not your own, you would have spent more time protecting your precious Administrator's neck, and less time sampling Shane 's feces."
Because I dare call you out on being a stupid knock off you think it's ok to attack me like a coward, from behind, right after I did battle with someone more worthy than you? And that was after I did battle with an opponent who is so superior to you that he could beat you with his only arm tied behind his back? Let me tell you something you pussy, you and I will meet in the ring in an XTreme Hell in Cell match. And I will smash your goddamn face into the cage wall, then I will take the biggest thing I can find and I will ram it up your ass. Do you hear me, or is your mask on too tight?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 The Grand Finale - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-28-2014, 04:30 PM