Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 The Grand Finale
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-28-2014, 06:39 AM

(01-28-2014, 06:35 AM)Archie Lawson Said: "I hate to correct you Theo, but that match was the match that settled all power. Eli James' name sits on that contract. He has total control over everyone and everything. If he says you will defend your crown. You will. The Congregation are going to cast a shadow so dark that it swallows us all."

"Archie your little one night try out as management is over. Let's not pretend like anything you say has any effect on what happens in the XWF. Things change, we all saw that first hand. Eli may own the company now, but I have more money than God and we all know that money can do a lot of things. I'll admit, I overlooked Eli a little bit. After all, what hick outside of Phil Robertson has ever accomplished anything in life before? There were literally decades worth of evidence that suggested that a redneck was nothing more than a cheap joke and a scruffy beard. But Eli's actions put all of us on notice. You got my attention now Eli. Not a smart move on your part. And as for you Archie, enjoy being irrelevant again.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-28-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 The Grand Finale - by Theo Pryce - 01-28-2014, 06:39 AM