Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 09:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour dong worships the jesus
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 09:49 PM

(01-04-2014, 09:45 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said:
(01-04-2014, 08:34 PM)Irony Said:
(01-04-2014, 08:28 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said: See that's where you're wrong, Irony. Luca was a pawn of Shane , and as soon as he left the Black Circle he died, proving that without his BC companions he was nothing. I have come to no one in the XWF for their support.

So I am no Luca Arzegotti.

Wake up, you dense motherfucker. Step away from the meth for five fucking seconds and look at the facts that are flying right in front of your dead eyed face. You're employed by Shane , on the show he has a personal involvement in no less. You are a pawn of Shane 's. You do flaunt your addiction because nothing else about you draws any intrigue, it certainly isn't your supposed wit, if you could call making a bunch of dick jokes and flat out saying you're off to snort meth wit by any stretch of the imagination. And lastly, I'm willing to bet you'll have a few bullet holes in you, along with a stopped heart by the time June rolls around. So yeah, keep on being the pisspoor, 75 cent Chinese rip off of Luca Arzegotti.

Well what do you want me to speak on? My failed rap career, where my only single "Teabagging You Hoes." It didn't even get a thousand views on YouTube. Or my Rap andPop promoting career? Well that's down the tube after my number one artist mysteriously died. Or lets talk about my football career where I was drafted 212th overall, just to be cut and retire due to no team recognizing my true talents.

So you see,I am nothing like Luca Arzegotti. Yeah me and Luca have or had an addictive drug problem, but is there any other comparison?

I seem to not think of any. But feel free to give me more detail on Luca and my comparisons.

Again, you dense sack of rodent feces, that's the only comparison between you two because neither of you have any kind of personalities sans being moronic drug abusers who only spoke (or in your case) speak about drug use because that's all you are. You aren't anything, but a fucking pile of methamphetamine awkwardly shoehorned into a person. That's why you two are so similar, shithead.

[Image: Irony_zpsbeb83958.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Peter Gilmour dong worships the jesus - by Irony - 01-04-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Peter Gilmour dong worships the jesus - by Irony - 01-04-2014, 09:49 PM