Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog of The Burned: Scott Charlotte Speaks
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-13-2013, 02:03 PM

[Image: davey.jpg]

#1: The Burned Speaks

It seems the interest of the people has been sparked over a little candid interview I did earlier this week with the lovely journalists over at XWF99.com. I hope you all still have a place there and hope that what you did with me didn't cost you a weeks worth of dinner. What you have done is given me a second chance. The chance to let my voice ring out once again. You've interested the people of my story and I am forever grateful. When I make it to the top of the mountain you will be the first to reap the rewards.

Now onto the present day. This is the inaugural address of The Burned. Or in other words, the guy who was fired silently and told to start a new life away from his old. By this point everyone knows that Shane is the tyrannical mad man that he is, but only a select believe it or actually care enough to change it. Seeing as I am no longer with the company I felt this the best way to continue to message. In this day and age what is better to insight the masses than the internet. Hopefully the neck beards will stand up this time and not get too winded. Offensive behavior may seem unnecessary, but at least I've got your attention. Whether hatred or love you're still reading this and you want to see how far I can go. Success or failure.

Now, seeing as this is my first post there is not much more to tell than you already know. In the coming days I will update this with more information, but for now I only will give you a taste. Enough for you all to know that I am still here and ready for anything. I guess I should address one more thing before your minds wander off.

LJ Havok.

He seems to another one of those who believe to be nothing more than a hellion spawn sent for the utter destruction of professional wrestling as it is. I salute you, Havok, but he doesn't seem to be the only one to follow suit. I remember just under a month ago when i spoke out and renounced The Wraith gimmick a slew of other XWFers stood behind my words. They wished me luck, which I'd have to say I've never needed it more than I do this very moment. Havok, you and the rest of those who have uplifted their voices will not be silenced. Actions speak louder than words.

This ends the first Blog of The Burned with more to come in the near future. Updated whenever the hell I feel like it. Let's see how long this stays until attempts to bring it down, because the only thing going that way will be himself.

Ready to Brawl, Scott Charlotte.

Down With

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scott Charlotte's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-14-2013), John Austin (12-13-2013), LJ Havok (12-13-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Blog of The Burned: Scott Charlotte Speaks - by Scott Charlotte - 12-13-2013, 02:03 PM