Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping Bombs
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-06-2013, 09:06 AM

The scene opens as Crimson Deadly is seen creeping backstage when a commosion is heard developing not far away. Crimson's attention is averted and he begins sprinting towards it. Stopping and gasping for air as Sebastian Duke kicks out of a pinning attempt by Jacob Ortiz.pin...........................................pin......................................pin

Crimson Deadly: "What in flippin hell is happining here guys? You aren't even in the ring and you're here, practically humping backstage."
pin
Seb spins around and looks at the camera that is taping the scene, realizing the creepiness of the way they looked. He promptly falls to his knees and puts his palms together as though he's ready to worsnip.
pin
Sebastian Duke: Please, don't manipulate the situation, I kicked out of a pin attempt so I can continue keeping this belt.
pin
Crimson Deadly begins tapping his jaw in thought. Wondering what Sebastian meant.
pin
Crimson Deadly: Tell me, what belt is this that binds you to kick out in some random pin?

Sebastian Duke: The FTW UFO E1999 Champinsnip... Anytime someone pins me or says anything with the letters p.i.n next to each other, I have to kick out.

Crimson Deadly's expression changes into surprise as his eyes are now gaping opin.

Crimson Deadly: Reaaally? Well fancy bumping into you, you know, in my opinion, you're a spineless individual which shows you never ate your spinach like popeye. I was actually hoping you had just a pinch of balls within your attitude.

You can almost see the happiness fade and the grumpiness decend over Sebastian's aura as his eyes becomes rather gripping towards his target, his face turning into a beet-red colour. Sebastian Duke runs towards Crimson Deadly.

However, Crimson Deadly ducks a clothespine attempt and, prepping himself, he lifts up the giant man by his triceps, holding him in the air before throwing him up in the air, wrapping his arms around Duke's neck and doing a sitting down maneuver, causing Sebastian's spine to become strewn over his shoulder.

Crimson Deadly: "There is one that has a head without an eye,
And there's one that has an eye without a head.
You may find the answer if you try;
And when all is said,
Half the answer hangs upon a thread.
pin
If you get the full answer, you'll know what I do next."
pin

I'm not sure but I think it's fairplay to say you have to give the full answer to negate it lol otherwise you're just reaping me of a good chance.
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Dropping Bombs - by Crimson Deadly - 02-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Dropping Bombs - by Brock Fucking Lesnar - 02-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Dropping Bombs - by North Korean War Criminal - 02-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Dropping Bombs - by Carver's Sheath - 02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Dropping Bombs - by North Korean War Criminal - 02-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Dropping Bombs - by Carver's Sheath - 02-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Dropping Bombs - by Crimson Cobra - 02-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Dropping Bombs - by North Korean War Criminal - 02-06-2013, 05:53 PM