Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2013, 02:48 PM

Here's the thing. The concept of someone logging into someone's account and fucking around, isn't a totally unheard of concept. However, someone doing it repeatedly and posting copied rps for a match repeatedly, is just out of this world insane. Yes, I can get that friends like to fuck around and do shit to mess with you, but what you're suggesting is like diabolical. That your friend comes in and logs onto the XWF as you and knows you were caught cheating and maliciously attempts to get you thrown out of the fed, all while you're stumbling around with a concussion. That is the story you're presenting the fed with, right? Your friend, or family member took time out each day to hack your account and then post a copied rp for your match, while you weren't coherent enough to know what was going on. Just take a moment and really think about how that sounds. Are you perchance related to, or friends with Dr. Evil? Was he stroking Mr. Bigglesworth, while he was ruining your second chance in the XWF?

No, because that didn't happen, but that's a pretty impressive story and maybe if you would have used that type of imagination and creativity towards your rp, instead of copying and pasting it from some other source. You wouldn't be in this situation now.

I have to tell you though, I'm not at all shocked you were caught doing this again. You got caught cheating once and failed to understand why, that was bad. You thought GMs gave wins to people for story lines and if I remember correctly, even asked to be given a win once, because you were losing so much. So of course this was what was going to happen. You just don't get what it takes to coexist in the XWF and you never will. Simple as that.

I'd say I hope you'll learn from this, but you won't. You probably think everyone else is at fault. If anything I feel sorry for you. That you can exist and be that deluded from reality, astounds me to no end. So goodbye Ion. Please for your sake and all of ours....never attempt to return. Whether it's allowed, or you try and sneak in, just don't. Stay gone this time.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Lightning (09-01-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013)

Messages In This Thread
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by Minxs - 09-01-2013, 10:38 AM
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by Smoke - 09-01-2013, 11:32 AM
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by Cam Lang - 09-01-2013, 11:32 AM
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by Cam Lang - 09-01-2013, 11:39 AM
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by Cam Lang - 09-01-2013, 11:59 AM
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by JTC - 09-01-2013, 01:39 PM
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by Giovanni Ferrari - 09-01-2013, 02:48 PM
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match - by Rebel - 09-02-2013, 06:41 AM