Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self Reflection
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2013, 11:54 PM

"Cooler heads prevail is the phrase that comes to mind...

"Perhaps I did get a little carried away in that match with Angelus, but I thought the X in XWF stood for X-Treme....

"That said, I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Order and control. Alright I get it...

"You should know better than anyone, that since my arrival here on Warfare I have shed blood and sweat for this brand... I have put myself through hell for this brand... YOUR brand... To help make it the number one show that the XWF produces...

"I'll fall 'in line' as you put it but don't ever forget who was here for this show when others decided to take a hike... When others wouldn't show up...

"That's your Angel of Darkness, Wallace Witasick...

"That's Sebastian freakin' Duke...

"You're the General Manager, my man...

"Don't forget who your friends are when you need someone.... taken down a peg in a sanctioned match...

"No I'm not calling you my friend, it's a figure of speech...

"Yeah you got Tyrone with a stiff ass hook...

"He's not exactly the type to get in the ring and do business.... in a, shall we say 'professional' manner.... That, Wallace, is why you got guys like me... That do business when business needs done...

"As far as Shane goes... Perhaps you should let me know when he and his circle of friends decide to pay another visit to Warfare..."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Self Reflection - by Sebastian Duke - 01-31-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Self Reflection - by Wallace Witasick - 01-31-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Self Reflection - by Mr. XWF - 01-31-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Self Reflection - by Wallace Witasick - 01-31-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Self Reflection - by Sebastian Duke - 01-31-2013, 11:54 PM