Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAJOR Announcement Regarding King Defense on 8/19
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 01:58 PM

I understand your thoughts and sentiments, boys. Believe me, I love the underdog. I've been the underdog since MY ECW changed the entire landscape of the professional wrestling industry. Without Paul Heyman, there would have been no Attitude Era. There would have been no Monday Night Wars. Why? Because that God awful "Dubya See Dubya" would have buried McMahon and put him out of business! That's right! Yours truly single handedly saved the wrestling business.

Now, that said, I realize and respect your opinions and your right to hold them. I realize this is a controversial decision. LJ Havok did win the Rumble and that is fact! BUT, we'll never know what might have been due to the interference of Luca Arzegotti. That is what prompted this decision.

I have no ulterior motive as it pertains to Sebastian Duke or his Brotherhood.

Peter Gilmour and LJ Havok will compete against John Madison in a Kill the King match. They can't win by beating each other. The only way to win, is by defeating John Madison.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
MAJOR Announcement Regarding King Defense on 8/19 - by Paul Heyman - 08-07-2013, 01:58 PM