Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Warfare 07/25/2013
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-27-2013, 06:51 PM

its just a shame that the Black Circle does not see the end of their existence.. but they will soon enough.

and I think Duke recruiting me was a great idea. We all know my distaste for you freaks of nature and John, u know full well that I can beat you. thats why every match I'm in you stick your filthy self in and try to distract me. it might have worked last week but thats all the Black Circle is.. they can't do anything by themselves. always has to have the numbers game in their favor. well it won't be long until the Black Circle gets what's coming to them. soon their powers will be exposed and they will fall to the hands of guys like me, Griffin and Duke..

and keep calling me fat guys.. when I am your KING, you all will wish you hadn't said those things about me.. trust me!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Warfare 07/25/2013 - by Ricky Desmond - 07-27-2013, 07:41 AM