Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Teams Have Been Chosen
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2023, 11:49 PM

Damn.

So, why is it, as much as I hate Raion Kido right now for being the piece of shit he be, to the point even Jason Cashe sounds righteous in calling him out, in that I want to see him again, and whoop the dog piss outta him again...

Bobby furrows his brow.

Why do I feel a certain way right now? I got drafted by Lacklan, this little vampire gonna enlist a bonafide Frankenstein to wreck on her behalf, with a Blue Waffle, one Sick Cunt, and Lexi Gold, well, we're here, I'ma not let you down, you've always been Bastard strong, and damn it feels good to be a Bastard, but if I'm on the same squad as Sarah and Noah, fuck it, I'ma monster the fuck out and show them how a monster does.

Bobby looks solemnly at the camera.

TK drafted Doc ahead of me. Jimmy did, yeah, but, damn, I didna see TK slap the piss out of Jimmy for it.

Bobby looks perplexed, hurt, and uncertain. He composes himself, and looks down the barrel at the only one he had left to hold accountable.

Hello, my friend.

Bobby slowly inhales through his nostrils, exhaling slowly but with purpse through his nose once again. He glares at the camera.

Don't fuck up.

That's my bro.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Prince Adeyemi (05-09-2023), Theo Pryce (05-09-2023)

Messages In This Thread
The Teams Have Been Chosen - by Theo Pryce - 05-08-2023, 04:08 PM
RE: The Teams Have Been Chosen - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 05-08-2023, 11:49 PM
RE: The Teams Have Been Chosen - by Mr. Oz - 05-09-2023, 05:45 AM