Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 11:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL WAR GAMES DRAFT THREAD
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2023, 11:23 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen the time has come for the official War Games draft. 

Hopefully you all caught the surprise ending to May Day 2 in which King Sidney Grey has replaced Vagabond as Captain. Vagabond will now be eligible for the draft as one of the 18 entrants. Joining him as late additions are Crash Rodriguez, Vita Valenteen, Corey Smith, Doc D'Villr and Mystery Entrant 666. 

Because he won the Captains Match, Ned Kaye was given the choice of where he would like to pick in the first round. He could pick anyone from 1 - 6 and he has opted for the FIRST OVERALL pick. Which also means he will then pick last in round 2, first in round 3. 

From there I took the suggestion of Charlie Nickles(which pains me to say) and decided to do the rest of the order in reverse of how everyone finished in the Captains Match with the one caveat. While Vagabond would have gotten the 2nd overall pick by virtue of being the first elimination, his replacement will not be slotted into that spot. Instead everyone else will get bumped up a slot. Meaning the official draft order will go as such:

Round 1

Ned Kaye
Dolly Waters
Thunder Knuckles
Angie Vaughn
Sarah Lacklan
Sidney Grey

Round 2

Sidney Grey
Sarah Lacklan
Angie Vaughn
Thunder Knuckles
Dolly Waters
Ned Kaye

Round 3

Ned Kaye
Dolly Waters
Thunder Knuckles
Angie Vaughn
Sarah Lacklan
Sidney Grey

Annnnnnnndddddddddddd with that...NED KAYE...YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK!!!

(Each Captain will be given roughly 6 hours to make a pick, if they do not, I will pick for them based on the list that all Captains have sent me in advance. I will only pick if 6 hours or more have elapsed and a pick has not been made. Ideally I will not have to pop into this thread again until the draft is complete. As soon as someone makes their pick the next person can immediately jump in and make their pick until the draft is over. Good luck everyone)

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit
[-] The following 6 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Angelica Vaughn (05-08-2023), Dolly Waters (05-08-2023), EDWARD THE GREAT (05-08-2023), Liam Desmond (05-08-2023), Peter Principle (05-08-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-08-2023)

Messages In This Thread
OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL WAR GAMES DRAFT THREAD - by Theo Pryce - 05-08-2023, 11:23 AM