Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
PlaceMarker The Brass Tacks
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-06-2023, 05:45 AM

The shot hones in on Corey Smith, who is in his living room chilling before his hellacious bout with Alias.

Welcome to my humble abode gentlemen. I trust your here seeking my input on the captains match later this evening?

Well, I’ll make it simple for you. I want Dolly to win and I want on Dolly’s team, through and through. And I am going to do everything in my power to help Dolly win tonight.

Here’s the brass tacks. I may not agree with everything Dolly says or does, but she has been one of the best friends I’ve ever had, not just in this company, but in general. Coreytopia wouldn’t have been the thriving community it is today without her intervention, and for that, I’m eternally grateful.

Corey points at the camera playfully.

Dolly Waters! Then, he casts a sidelong glance at the camera. I cooooooouuuuuld be tempted to come over to Team Ned though if he teaches me how he achieves that bountiful hair style like I’ve been asking for THREE YEARS and no, no, on second thought just Dolly thank you! Ned you had your chance.

Corey shakes his fist at the camera.

Now if you’ll excuse me I’d like to finish resting before the complete smack down Alias lays on me. Good day, gents.

The camera crew obliges Corey and they back out of the room before fading to black.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-06-2023), Dolly Waters (05-06-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-06-2023), The Blue Tango (05-06-2023), Theo Pryce (05-06-2023)

Messages In This Thread
The Brass Tacks - by Corey Smith - 05-06-2023, 05:45 AM