Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to step back up
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-26-2023, 08:18 PM

TUESDAY 25TH APRIL 2023
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Before making my way to Canada, I wanted to attend ANZAC Day ceremonies in New Zealand.

ANZAC DAY commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations and the contribution and suffering of all those who have served.  It's a national day of remembrance.

I attended the traditional dawn service where I watched returned service personnel march to Wellington's War Memorial.

The New Zealand flag is then lowered to half-mask.

A prayer is undertaken, plus a couple of hymns.

And then the ode is spoken.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

Then the last post is played.  It is very eerie standing there listening to the lone bugler playing.  And then there is silence, as the returned service personnel marches away again, and I stay a few more minutes thinking about how good it is to be free.

PRESENT DAY
ON BOARD MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET
ENROUTE TO CANADA FOR THURSDAY NIGHT ANARCHY

The camera fades in to the Private Jet of Mastermind as he is heading from New Zealand to Canada to take part on Thursday Night Anarchy.

It finds him looking at his laptop going over matches that involved Taylor Rabid, his opponent at Anarchy.  He is told that he is live.  He looks up at the camera.

"So here we go again, another match.  Lately I've been on the end of a few losses.  One too many for my liking, but I am going to change that when I come up against Taylor Rabid.  I believe I have what it takes to beat him."

Mastermind looks out the window at the night sky that his plane his flying through, and then he looks back at the camera,"

"As you can see out there, it's dark.  That's how I see things at the moment.  That I am walking through the darkness that is all around me.  I live through it, I breathe it, and I am totally surrounded, which makes me want to be more violent.  It's not going away any time soon.  So I have to embrace it, it's become a friend to me.

"So Taylor Rabid here's what I know.  Here's how I talk with you.  In the beginning there is nothing, complete darkness.  That's the gap between me and you at the start of our match.  Then I'll plant the seed by making way over to you and dominating you.  You won't have a chance.  Not if I can help it,"

"Blood and Brains are going to be flying everywhere.  Not just you, I know you'll get some offense off, and I'll know you'll take me to hell and back, but I'll be the one standing over you when all is said and done,"

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk

"I'm restless to make amends, I need to make amends, I need a win, and I'll make damn sure I get it.  You are going to shudder of how vicious I will be, it'll make your skin crawl just staring into the darkness of my eyes, and how much I want this, and I am going to win, and beat you to hell and black,

"Because Taylor when all is said and done, the sound that you will hear, is called silence.  I will silence you, and I'll make sure oif it.  And the silence will be very, very deafening.  I dare you to listen to me.  Because the time has come for me to get my victory back.  And to show I am not going to take opening Anarchy more than a 1 week thing, because I belong on the top, I belong to be Anarchy Champion.  You belong no where near me, and I will show you why.  The talking is done Taylor, the action is next.  See you very soon,"

Mastermind goes back to studying the footage on the lap top as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub