Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwback Thursday
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-27-2023, 07:26 AM

A Chaotic Dinner

“Now, now! Beloved. Step-Mumsie. Lets save the violence for the ring! We-"

Kenzi nudges forward and gently pushes me out of the way and then takes a step so that she is in Ava’s face again.

“I promised you. PROMISED you. I WILL bring a beautiful black baby into this family and you will THANK me later!”

I...um...what? What does-

I YELP, the cry coming out as kind of a high-pitched squeal, as Ava snarls and throws her hands around my Beloved’s throat.

RECORD SCRATCH

FREEZE FRAME

So, you’re probably wondering how I ended up here, huh? In a bar owned by a boss I pissed off, caught in the middle of a fight that is about to go DOWN between my Beloved wife Kenzi and my Evil Step-Mumsie Ava. Welp, we should probably back up a step to give you some context. So, if the three hawt-as-FLAME Schuyler Sisters (yes, even Peggy) could help me REWIND this real quick…

So...yeah...I’ve made some mistakes in my life. Like, no question, I’m pretty badass, and insanely hawt, and in the single GREATEST marriage in the long HISTORY of marriages to the kindest, funniest, sexiest, and down-right AMAZEBALLS wife that there has ever been, but I HAVE made a few mistakes. And because of that whole “cameras follow the rich white chick vlogger everywhere” aspect of my life, quite a few of those mistakes have been caught on camera for everyone to see. Things like New York. Trusting Angie to know what a pigeon’s diet consists of. Letting Roxy take me to that Indian restaurant even knowing what it did to HER stomach last time. Others. But the BIGGEST mistake of my life axly DIDN’T happen on camera, but hoo BOY has it been a mess ever since.

What feels like a lifetime ago, when I was trying to convince the world...including myself...that my albinism was axly vampirism so as to somehow make some sense of what I was and had to live like, back when I was doing this on-again, off-again thing with a future almost-rapist, back when I was first noticing the roundness of some of my cheerleading buddies curves but throwing all of those thoughts and feelings so far deep into the closet that even Liberace had to roll his eyes, I did something REALLY bad. I mean, I didn’t MEAN for what happened to happen! Well, not totally. I mean, like, I just wanted Ava to GO AWAY, ya know? Just DISAPPEAR. Just leave all of my father’s love, attention, and pampering on ME..where it BELONGED...and NOT on HER. Daddy had PLENTY of whores over the years, all those stupid bitches hoping to get some of that Lacklan Money before they realized the COST of my name, so why couldn’t Ava just be one of THOSE. But NO. OH NO. They had to LOVE each other.

So I got rid of her. Forged some documents. Wrote a fake letter or two. Busted out my l33t voice acting skills to make some phone calls. And before you know it, the bitch was GONE.

What a fucking mistake. If I could go back and see 15-year-old Sarah...or Sarha the Vampire of Lacklanland, anyway...I would slap the shit out of myself so fast and hard that every L I have handed out to the UGWC roster would look like beating up children. I didn’t know that her time in that hospital was going to progress the way it did. I didn’t know that they were going to literally beat the “fantasy” she held onto out of her. Or at least try. I didn’t know they were going to use shock therapy. I didn’t know what I didn’t know.

15-year-olds are fucking stupid.

I thought I could control the situation when she got out and popped up in my world as “Le Bord de Dieu,” the crazy lady singing nursery rhymes and living with a zombie chicken in a warehouse a few miles away from my house. I thought that I could keep everyone out of the loop, keep my mistakes my secret, and save my wife and friends the pain. I was wrong. And you fast forward a couple of years and we wind up here.

“I have NO intention of going.”

My Beloved had been pretty adamant about that. When I saw that announcement of the celebration at Mixxxie’s for Ava’s potential record-breaking run as Chaos Champion, I thought it would be a good opportunity for us all to be together with civility. It has been an odd road for that, tee bee atch. Kenzi initially wanted to heal the wounds between Ava and I, and she was right to do so, but neither Ava or I were ready for that. A year from there, I desperately want to fix the bridges, to bring my family back together, but now its Kenzi who has no intention of that happening.

“Let the dumb bitch have her party.”

I was done trying to get her to NOT refer to Ava as a bitch. I mean, she was, ya know? Sure, she has been LESS of a bitch lately (I even sent her a card on Mother’s Day mentioning that!), but that didn’t mean she WASN’T a bitch. And my attempts to get Kenzi to soften her language a bit on that front has generally lead to that cold stare she gives when she REALLY wants to punch me in the face. I’ve learned to NOT provoke her when she’s like that, just like how I’ve learned that “It’s fine” certainly does NOT mean something is fine!

But still, I persisted on this, and won, by utilizing my GREATEST weapon. Something better than all of my moves and tactics, better than my training, more effective than any one of the holds or strikes that I have made signatures of my offense:

I nagged.

And I nagged.

And I NAGGED.

FINALLY she agreed to go. Now, you might be wondering WHY I wanted to go, and that’s a good question, really. I mean, I’m literally the person who set up Kenzi with Lisa Seldon, a master deathmatch wrestler, to get some lessons in for this, at the time, eventual matchup. I KNEW that it was only a matter of time until the two fought. It wasn’t just the fact that they nearly killed one another last year on Chill. It wasn’t just the fact that Kenzi has gotten more and more aggressive with EVERYONE in UGWC since I left to go back to freelancing. It was also the fact that the two have been needling each other at all times, from in the locker rooms of UGWC and the LFL, to an outright FIGHT last week. A war...a FINAL battle...was coming between them, and my desires to see us brought together be damned, apparently. Still, there was something I could teach Kenzi, and perhaps remind Ava of, by having us go tonight:

Daddy believed that even the greatest of enemies could meet with civility. He and those he hated could dine together, though those dinners were testy as FLAME from when I remember, before they tried to kill each other the following day. And I believe that WE can do this, too. Much like how the #CoolKids believe that we can train and laugh together, beat the FUCK out of each other, and then laugh together afterward, I believe...BELIEVE...that my family can LOVE each other, too.

Holy fuck was I wrong.

We got to the bar and slipped in, the party well into it. Chaos noticed us as we got in, and I got a cold look from him. I don’t blame him, really. Not a single UGWC management member, past or present, was pleased by my decision to go elsewhere after that fight with Donovan. And they have been giving me dirty looks ever since whenever they see me in the halls with Kenzi. I have done my best to stay away, including staying in the back when Kenzi wrestles instead of being by her side. Still, the dirty looks. The snickers and sneers. The blatant attempts to get me to come back. But I do what is best for me, and I don’t allow myself to be pulled into any more circumstances for me to be taken advantage of. I have caught a few grumblings from Kenzi about me leaving...though I have also heard the word “abandoned” mumbled once or twice when she didn’t think I was paying attention...but she and I will come to peace with that. Eventually. But people like Chaos? Let them give the dirty looks, if it helps them feel superior.

Cold and dirty looks aside, we sat at a table and ordered a couple of drinks. Kenzi was still super standoffish, of course. She gave in to my nagging, because she has never had ANY “d” when it comes to me, but she still thought this was a bad idea. I had faith, though, and liquid courage, besides. Wine for me, that crappy organic beer for Kenzi. The night seemed to go okay, with various people giving small speeches about Ava and her legitimate successes with the Chaos Title. I hate to admit it, but while I myself have won three titles in the UGWC, I haven’t done a damn thing compared to my Step-Mumsie.

Throughout the night, I couldn’t just SEE Kenzi getting more and more agitated, I could FEEL her. She started mumbling. And THAT sucks, because she has been doing a MUCH better job with that, lately. But I could see her fingers twitching on her beer bottle. See her shifting in her seat.

And then she straight up leaped out of her seat, stormed over to the stage, and ripped the mic away from Ava before she could start her own speech. I follow quickly behind and try to pull Kenzi off the stage as the two start cutting promos on each other, but before I know it, Ava is choking Kenzi and they are rolling off the stage and to the floor.

I get involved as things get ugly, pulling at Ava’s hair and trying to pull them apart. But all that gets me is a jab to one of my knees, and in that instant, it felt like I was fresh out of my wheelchair and in a world of pain. It passed and by the time my eye cleared, Kenzi and Ava were being pulled apart by security, literally kicking and screaming at one another.

Sweet Baby Jesus, I am SO going to get a phat daddy “I told you so!” from Kenzi.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-27-2023)

Messages In This Thread
Throwback Thursday - by Lacklan - 03-25-2023, 12:34 PM
RE: Flashback Thursday - by Lacklan - 04-06-2023, 08:41 AM
RE: Throwback Thursday - by Lacklan - 04-13-2023, 06:02 AM
RE: Throwback Thursday - by Lacklan - 04-20-2023, 05:52 AM
RE: Throwback Thursday - by Lacklan - 04-27-2023, 07:26 AM