Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mastermind Goes Camping
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-22-2023, 06:16 PM

Mastermind was renowned for his genius, he was the kind of person who could plan and execute a match with precision, but more often than not he would lose most of them, but every so often he would win some.. However, even the greatest of minds needed a break from time to time. That's why when Mastermind decided to go on a camping trip, alone, his friends and family were surprised.

The camping trip was in a remote part of the forest, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Mastermind had chosen the location because he wanted to be in touch with nature, and he felt that he needed to recharge his batteries. He had planned the trip down to the smallest detail, as he did with everything in his life. He had researched the area thoroughly, and he knew exactly what he needed to bring to make the trip comfortable and safe.

When he arrived at the campsite, he found that it was a beautiful spot, surrounded by tall trees and with a small stream nearby. He quickly set up his tent and made a fire. As he sat by the fire, he felt a sense of calm wash over him. For once, he didn't have to worry about anything. He didn't have to think about the next match or the one after that which was the more important of them. All he had to do was relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.

As the hours went by, Mastermind became more and more at peace with himself. He spent the day hiking through the forest, exploring new areas, and taking in the natural beauty that surrounded him. He found himself getting lost in the moment, forgetting about everything else. For once, he wasn't thinking about the next big match. He was simply enjoying the moment, and that was all that mattered.

As night fell, he sat by the fire and looked up at the stars. He had never really taken the time to appreciate the beauty of the night sky in such a long time, but now he found himself mesmerized by it. He would spend the next few hours looking up at the stars, lost in thought until he fell asleep.

On the last day of his camping trip, Mastermind was sitting by the stream, watching the water flow by. He realized that he had never really taken the time to appreciate the small things in life for such a long time like he had done the day before. He had always been too focused on the big picture, on the next big plan. But now he realized that sometimes it was the small things that matter the most. The sound of the water flowing, the birds singing in the trees, the rustling of the leaves in the wind. These were the things that made life worth living.

And then it was time to go, it was time to pack up, and head back into the big open busy world.   The last day and a half had re-energized him, and for that he felt greatful.    He would have to do it again, sometime soon.

PRESENT DAY
EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA

Mastermind had flown into Canada fresh from his camping trip, and he had organized a hotel room, and as the camera faded in he was sitting looking out of a window.

"For the last couple of days, I decided to take some much-needed time out, and recharge my batteries.  I went back to nature.  And I am glad I did because it gave me some much-needed focus and perspective.

"In a few day's time I am going to be taking on Raion Kido in the second round of the March Madness tournament but this match here at Anarchy has to be my focus because I am facing a newcomer in Molly Barnes.  Someone who I do not know much about."

Mastermind turns around, and stands up, and walks in front of the camera.

"That's dangerous that I don't know much about you Molly, and that grates at me.  What I do know is that you compete on Monday Madness, and from your biography is that you have a good heart and kindness about you, and you have some different views on things.  Trust me when I tell you Molly, that having a good heart and being kind doesn't get you very far here in the XWF, and so I am going to show you what happens when people who have good intentions come up against people who had good intentions but have learned from being around people who know how to make things right here in the XWF.

"Don't take it personally Molly.  It's just the way things rock.  Good doesn't necessarily mean you can get by.  Sometimes you can but most of the time you can't.    I'll see to it personally to show you which way to go."

And with that Mastermind walks away as the camera fades out. 

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-23-2023)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
The Atomic Bat (02-23-2023)

Messages In This Thread
Mastermind Goes Camping - by Mastermind - 02-22-2023, 06:16 PM