Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Mark Flynn
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-04-2022, 06:38 PM

LOL A'IGHT Said:"Conspiracy this, conspiracy that"

"Sir, you lost to the then-Uni Champ one on one earlier this year. Sounds like, by your standards given your moaning about Charlie, you were treated exactly how you were supposed to be but that he wasn't. That is, you were treated fairly."

I agree, he's a loser Said:"Compare to Chuck, with four Uni Title shots against two different titleholders."

"Three title holders. Thought you were the details guy? Still, maybe he gives good blowies?"

Stats man messes up again. I wouldn't normally get this pedantic, but most people don't dove the same way into the details as you Said:"...a month to get a world title shot back in '09..."

"Funny how earning it through a tournament where you run through everyone else available works for one of us but not the other...

Numbers man Said:"And another month to pick up a Uni..."

"Two more months. Details, man!"

This is the part where it all falls apart[/quote Said:"Clearly, you were a favored son of management."

"Had to wager my own World Title to do it. As in, sacrifice. Ever try the same? Also, your spiel about the legend status shoots this in the nutsack, dumb-dumb."

Longevity got them in but couldn't get you, LOL Said:"Cent... Heather... whomever..."

"You mean the guy with the most wins in XWF history? And the girl who was a cornerstone of a women's division, pre-my time that consisted of more than just three people at any one time and who continues to serve the XWF today? God forbid staff make it into the Hall of Legends, right?

A better question is, why is Steve Sayors NOT?

Also, Default was the name you were looking for to question legitimacy. Because he shouldn't be there.

But I should, and am not. I also earned ANOTHER Uni Title shot by winning Lord of the Ring in 2010, but never received it. Management's favourite, right? Fuck me. Better check your math again."

It's amazing how many details the details-guy can get wrong. Jesus, maybe this conspiracy was all made-up bullshit too. Said:"...New Zealand prison..."

"I have never spent time in a New Zealand prison in my life. Anything else you want to make up?"

Got 'em Said:"Let's set a date, Kiki. Let's... evaluate your brand."

"The amazing thing is that you've just offered the Universal Champion up to me in my first match back and still can't connect the dots for how I got so much so soon.

I only needed one too, Mark...

Next Madness, I'm taking it."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes King Kieran's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-04-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Hey Mark Flynn - by Charlie Nickles - 11-03-2022, 03:44 AM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Mark Flynn - 11-03-2022, 06:23 AM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Charlie Nickles - 11-03-2022, 07:21 PM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Mark Flynn - 11-03-2022, 07:50 PM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Charlie Nickles - 11-03-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Mark Flynn - 11-03-2022, 08:24 PM