Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Mark Flynn
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-03-2022, 09:28 PM

"Charles in Charge, of our days and our nigggghhhttthttttttssss! Charles in Charge.....of our wrongs and our rigggggghhhhhtttss!"

"What the hell are you doing?

Jenny stops signing, looking at her Clyde.

"Sorry babers....I got caught up. It's such a fun song! Charles over here thinks he is running the ship around here. That ship has SAILED! Hell, that ship is the damn Titanic. He has been the speedbag for the upper crust here for months, and he still thinks he matters to anyone with champion next to their name! Frankly, its adorable!"

"Charles in Charge, of our days and our---" 

Chaos pounds the table, the cups jump. 

"I need a drink."  

Jenny watches him leave, a smile on her face as she mouths the rest of the famous sitcom chorus. She then looks at the camera. 

"Charles, do you really think you were banned from there because you were too shocking? Too over the top? To real? No. You were banned from there because you're too goddamn toxic. You're the annoying kid in school who tags along with the popular kids to look cool by association when in reality everyone laughs at you. Your goose is cooked. We have seen it all before. That brash arrogance and say whatever comes to mind schtick was great for a while but your biggest flaw? You refuse to change. 

You know the definition of insanity?"

"You?"  

Chaos re-enters the room with a drink in his hand. He takes a sip before setting it down. 

"What'd I miss?

Jenny looks at him expressionless. 

"What I was asking is if Charlie knows the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and ex''

"Expecting a different result, yes."  

"This isn't tricking anyone into anything Charlie. It's not a free promo, because Mark and I have......what do they call it these days.....diversity? You keep going back to that same dry well, hoping it will work. Like a kid shunned on the playground. 'They don't want me, well they're big stupid poopy heads anyway!' You are as transparent as a screen door. You want nothing more than to be hanging with the big dogs over there, but you can't hack it. And before you feel yourself chub up and get ready to blast ME for not being there.........just know this.......Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst are perhaps the two biggest villains to ever grace the XWF screen, literally us against the world with an entire company out to shut us down.......and if either of us wanted to go to WGWF we would be extended a hand before you could blink twice. So....instead of wasting air space and oxygen but playing tough guy when the red light comes on, how about you do something you have failed to do since the moment I TRICKED YOU into no longer being a champion and took your precious goldie.....

Prove us wrong."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-03-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Hey Mark Flynn - by Charlie Nickles - 11-03-2022, 03:44 AM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Mark Flynn - 11-03-2022, 06:23 AM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Charlie Nickles - 11-03-2022, 07:21 PM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Mark Flynn - 11-03-2022, 07:50 PM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Charlie Nickles - 11-03-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by Mark Flynn - 11-03-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: Hey Mark Flynn - by King Kieran - 11-04-2022, 01:13 AM