Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Vita Valenteen
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2022, 06:51 PM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The feed goes live to the XWF Universe, and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs is seen sitting on a steel chair, looking so angry.

"Yo, Vita.    Vita, Vita, Vita.    I have been waiting for a response for like a week now, and I'm very apoplectic that you are now hanging out with that bitch Dolly Waters.  What is it that she got over you?  I want a match, and I want one when I say.  So you are going to dish me for Wishy Washy Waters, so therefore I am going to make you pay for dishing me in the first place.  Enough's enough.

"You are still my number one idol, but that doesn't mean anything with the apoplectic rage that I am currently in.

Vita gets up, grabs the steel chair, and drags it making a very loud noise, out of the Communications room.

[Image: misfits.png]

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE