Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 10:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I returning?
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-18-2022, 10:46 PM

"Cobarde.

Just as I thought. A scared little puppy hiding behind the rest of the litter. Unlike you, I have testicles. I don't back down from challenges, and even though English is a second language, I can put together a sentence that makes fucking sense.

I am a bug, ese? An inconvenient bug that he could merely just swat at? Dirt under his shoes? So surely, then, it would be no sweat off his oversized forehead to step into the ring with such an inconvenient little runt, eh? He can send you all the messages he wants, hiding away in whatever hovel he has decided to call home, but the fact remains he is a cobarde, through and through. Un rato, ano de vaca. So he is throwing you three at me, and if I can beat each of you, then, and only then, can I get him in his return match?

¡Está bien!

Sign me up. I'll break each of your arms, one at a time, and then I'll step into that ring one more time and do what made me famous.

I'll break his fucking arm again.

Book it, chupapollas, and I'll be seeing you real, real soon."

[Image: ebqHvdH.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Am I returning? - by Mastermind - 05-15-2022, 08:49 PM
re:Am I returning? - by Hanari Carnes - 05-17-2022, 12:24 AM
re:Am I returning? - by AntonyTheJerk - 05-18-2022, 09:27 PM
re:Am I returning? - by Hanari Carnes - 05-18-2022, 10:46 PM