Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 10:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I returning?
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-18-2022, 09:27 PM

[Image: tony-stark-laugh.gif]

The camera fades in to show the Misfits manager, Antony the Jerk appearing on screen before he falls into a fit of laughter. He casually pulls himself together, and looks sternly into the camera.

"I was contacted by my boss, Mastermind, to let you know his thoughts about your rude interruption to his possible come back. He has been away for a little over a year and a half, recovering from health issues, and this is what you do to belittle his memory. You Hanari Carnes are a piece of scum who doesn't deserve to face Mastermind in his come back match. How dare you belittle him. How fucking dare you."

"But what you did, showed my boss, just how much of an inconvenient bug that you are that he could merely just swat at you, and swat you away and treat you like the dirt that you are beneath his shoes. He will give you a challenge."

"At the 22nd June Warfare you will take on Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and Scarlet The Hunteress, in a three on one match. Should you beat them, and I'll say that again, should you beat the 3 Misfits, you have to beat all three single handedly, Mastermind will face you in a one on one match of his choosing at the July Pay Per View."

"So there it is the challenge laid out for you, beat Von Bonn, Childs and the Hunteress at the 22nd June Warfare, and you can face Mastermind at War Games in July. One on one. What say you Mr. Carnes, do you have the cojones? Oh and by the way....."

[Image: tumblr_nlkqf0zWKd1rq0anxo2_400.gif]

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE