Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-01-2022, 12:06 AM

(12-31-2021, 03:52 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Those comments weren't towards TK you numbskull. Who in this place is experiencing some serious daddy issues that apparently no one including the UNIVERSAL Champion himself is paying no attention to? And if me pointing out a laugh regarding your connection with Robert Main is considered bullying, then I most certainly hit a nerve with you.

As for Charlie? He knows he's beneath me and unlike your partner doesn't tuck his tail and wallow in the fact he's nothing. Instead, he puffs his chest like a true bastard and spits in your face as you beat him down. Wallop on the guy all you want, but he's ten times what you're giving him credit for. Meanwhile, this blue haired beauty backing you up has less to brag about than her own deceased puppy dog, Marf.

Hey be nice, I’m only dead on the inside!

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-01-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-01-2022)

Messages In This Thread
WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Marf - 12-28-2021, 08:20 PM
re:WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Marf - 01-01-2022, 12:06 AM