Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-31-2021, 12:15 PM

(12-31-2021, 11:23 AM)Lycana Said: Aww Charlie, I knew I could count on you.

Last I checked I didn't have to go begging and pleading my way into title shots... unlike you.

I call it like I see it, and if y'all are after one bad bet, why not the others? But it's all good, call it me choking on him if you want to. Better than you over there choking at the very idea of facing me one on one like you have for ages now. Kiss kiss, little bitch.

I got 15k on Corey Smith over Lycana. Make the odds, Joey. And if you ever want to wrestle me and not just TALK about wanting to wrestle me, little Ly, you know damn well I have an open challenge every fucking Saturday night. Come get done up the way Bessy' did.

Dumb-Dumb Said:Hey Charlie, you talk too much. You don't have the cred required to run your mouth as often as you do, it's why you're a fuckin' joke and no amount 'a temporary turn around you pull will amount to shit. Keep pickin' fights with people, you're gonna get that precious Stage One strap ripped off that portly frame ya doughy fuckstick. Go lie down and take another loss for Rel Dixon jag-off.

Hey Jimmy, you think too little. Was it a joke when I ended Betsy's dreams of a golden new year? Was it a joke when Tee-Kay left your tag team pahtnah' laying flat on his back with a mouthful of humble pie? I sure laughed both times, but I don't think I saw you laughing. You can yap all you want, but the fact is you're scared to face the bastards for that tag gold and you know it.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-31-2021), Marf (12-31-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-31-2021)

Messages In This Thread
WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Marf - 12-28-2021, 08:20 PM
re:WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Charlie Nickles - 12-31-2021, 12:15 PM
re:WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Marf - 01-01-2022, 12:06 AM