Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Warfare Dec 15: Giving Credit Where It Due.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-16-2021, 04:38 PM

Hey hey hey ladies, i’m the man of the people shit i’m like Tommy Dreamer without the whole Ric Flair worship. If I had a choice, i’d take you both out to fine dinner somewhere in Applebees or something. Hell, i’d tag along Reggie too so everyone can be friendly.

Jenny, I know that your man had dogged you bad so badly, that I felt bad for you so much that I wanted to console you, maybe even being a rebound scrub to the next better, over man like Jim Cadeus or even freaking Knuckles… anyways, you didn’t need to call out my scrubby losses on tv to tell me your a free agent.

I already know, so i’m buying in the Myst.

Machina, I mean by the time Jenny had left I had no one to really be interested in during my many MANY dry spells. When we linked up in that Anarchy battle royal, my southern roots kicked in wanted to chase to the boarder of besos to not only fight you, but to see far I can go with a lady like you.

So either way, i’m hardcore and i’ll take you both…. if that isn’t too sweet, then oh well my losses is someone else’s gains.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Post Warfare Dec 15: Giving Credit Where It Due. - by Tommy Wish - 12-16-2021, 04:38 PM