Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adi gets busy Living or Dying
Adi Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-05-2021, 09:00 AM

"So, mom... I did it..."

Adi Gold said to her mother, as stretches on the floor working out in the local gym.

Mother Goldblum: Oh dear... you finally got married! Such wonderful news. Hopefully not to that mischievous wrestler boy, Thumper Duke. Or whatever. Remember Wesley Schwartz? The dentist. He was a nice boy... did you get engaged to Wesley Schwartz?

Adi: I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED MOM! Especially to some tool who cleans peoples teeth like Wesley Schwartz. NO! The news is... I am stepping back in the ring again. I'm wrestling with XWF.

Mother Goldblym: Oooof. That's... news alright. Give it up, Addison. You're just going to lose in the ring until you get yourself hurt. Come work at the family Goldblum Meat Factory in Windsor, Ontario. It's safe. Secure. And delicious. Fatten you up, girl.

Adi: Look, I get that it's a lot of work. And I still need to get that big win to prove that I am no joke in this business. But i'd rather be bruised and battered instead of being the weird yet cute Meat Lady. I'm more than that, Mother! It be nice to have yer' support... Christ sakes.

Mother Goldblum: Of course you have my support, I just know you're going to fail... Wrestler. Model. Actress. Television Producer... fail. Fail. Fail.

Adi rolls her eyes.

Adi: Bye, mom.

She swipes the phone off and lays her head on some gym equipment putting in one set of ear plugs to where her work out music The Shawshank Redemption soundtrack plays on repeat.. Adi begins mumbling to herself.

Adi: "Whatever mistakes I made, paid for them and some.... yeah... right... that's the way it is. It's down there, and I am here... comes down to a simple choice... get busy living or get busy dying..."

[Image: adiworkout.jpg]

Adi's speaking out loud creeps out some of the gyms members as they walk past her. But one. Someone says awakening Adi.

"GET BUSY LIVING... OR GET BUSY DYING... THAT'S GOD DAMN RIGHT!"

Adi looks up to see...

TBC by anyone or no one.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Adi Gold's post:
JimCaedus (11-05-2021), Marf (11-05-2021), Peter Vaughn (11-06-2021), Theo Pryce (11-05-2021)

Messages In This Thread
Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Adi Gold - 11-05-2021, 09:00 AM
re:Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Adi Gold - 11-05-2021, 10:31 AM
re:Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Adi Gold - 11-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Marf - 11-05-2021, 12:50 PM
re:Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Adi Gold - 11-05-2021, 01:00 PM
Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Marf - 11-05-2021, 03:56 PM
re:Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Adi Gold - 11-06-2021, 10:42 AM
Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by JimCaedus - 11-06-2021, 11:10 AM
re:Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Adi Gold - 11-06-2021, 11:19 AM
re:Adi gets busy Living or Dying - by Adi Gold - 11-07-2021, 12:15 PM