Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 08:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-24-2013, 11:07 PM

So all these loses got me thinking as I stand here in this building for a XWF house show as I looking at my old biker cut which I just restate myself in my club like a week ago and took the grounds of president again of one of the most feared biker gang in Wisconsin. The House of Anarchy and I thought it will be prefect to bring the House to XWF. Maybe help me out when I need it as I put the cut on as it just feels good, It been a while since I worn this cut. As I walk out of this locker room as my wife is waiting for me by my custom made HOA, 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Forty-Eight that was waiting by the entrance as I walked through the halls as some people just laughed at me because I been losing alot as two of my prospects are following me. As I get to my wife as I gave her a kiss as we decide to go. "John The Revelator" by Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers hits the pa system as the lights goes out with a red spotlight shinning in the middle of the stage as people can hear a motorcycle roar as the fans are booing as I come driving out with my wife and manager Michelle Cross riding on the back of me with some of my prospects walking out next to me. As she sits on the top of the stage as I rums the bike up as the fans are booing as I then drives down leaving the prospects up on the ramp as I gets to the ring as I stops the bike as we get off and turns the bike off. Then they got in the ring and got a mic.
[Image: normal_009_zpsf6cbf969.jpg]
"Shut the fuck up"

As I yelled at the fans as they boo.

"Now I have made the decision to go back to my club and regain my President spot in my club. If you cant read that back of my cut saids the name. House of Anarchy. And the HOA is coming to XWF. You can forget the Cross Family. That plan is done. The new plan is to win at any and all cost. The new goal is to take XWF over by storm. And I am looking for superstars back there who is sick on how they been treat, wants freedom to do whatever, who wants to take over XWF by storm. People who can't stand the ass kissers, people who can't stand fans like you all."

The fans boo louder.

"If you want to be a part of the House its not hard. You just have to have the same goals. I don't care who you are. Come join me on this fun ride to XWF takeover. Come Join the House.. The House of Anarchy... Where Freedom Starts at Any Cost.... You know where to find me if you want to join up. I think it time for XWF to get some anarchy.."

As I drop the mic as we get out of the ring and back on the bike as I turn it on as I drove around the ring and back up to the stage as I go in the back.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy - by JTC - 06-24-2013, 11:07 PM
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy - by JTC - 06-29-2013, 02:44 PM
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy - by JTC - 06-30-2013, 10:15 PM
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy - by JTC - 06-30-2013, 10:34 PM
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy - by JTC - 06-30-2013, 10:40 PM
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy - by JTC - 06-30-2013, 10:58 PM
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy - by JTC - 06-30-2013, 11:30 PM