Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-07-2021, 07:57 AM

We see Tommy in the cut somewhere in the backstage, with him destroying shit in his closes proximity. Then he looks into the camera.

"Fuck what the ref did to me, he knew my foot was under that godamn rope the whole, I almost become a world fucking champion... and that godamn Ref decided to screw me over, well fuck it... i'm coming back again to take down Big D, and make him lose that belt once and for all."

Tommy calms down with a bottle water he drinks. Then he rubs his temple, then looks into the camera.

"Let me give a shout out to Ned, he did what he needed to do. Also another shout out RL and Corey, I might not fuck with them personally but I like the fact they took out those two broads who rolling with the ever popular Left Hand, they needed to get washed in the process. Fuck Geri, I hope Jenny (my future baby mama) or Besty rip the head off the devil, and be thrown back at them. I don't like em, and what they stand for..."

Then he see's a random person roaming in the area, who comes into scene, and he's does the left hand taunt and Tommy beats the living shit out of him, as it cuts away to the Warfare logo.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Lycana - 01-07-2021, 07:54 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Tommy Wish - 01-07-2021, 07:57 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Ash Quinn - 01-07-2021, 09:01 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Ash Quinn - 01-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by nope - 01-07-2021, 08:47 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Marf - 01-07-2021, 09:01 AM