Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numbra Lubidido
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-16-2020, 12:50 PM

T, just stands there, looking into her eyes. Then rubs his forehead, as his eyes wonder around.

"The words of a female like you, can make a man drive himself into a line of fire. Blink once, you see a whole red moon in the sky at night, and that's how I see you here tonight. You're like Team Taz without the orange tan, with the whole mantra of "survive if I let you" kinda steelo; now that is what I like out of person. You are my person who I see myself getting involved with, come hell or high water."

"Also, I was just joking bout the whole jumping on arms things, wanted to tease you with my inane banter. It's all just jokes and stuff... but more on important things... this whole testing plot is what i'm leering on... what tests are you thinking of putting me in?... I'm willing know, even if it's written bloody pig latin on piece of a bar napkin with your number on it!"

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Numbra Lubidido - by Tommy Wish - 12-16-2020, 08:30 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Lycana - 12-16-2020, 09:30 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Tommy Wish - 12-16-2020, 11:11 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Lycana - 12-16-2020, 11:40 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Tommy Wish - 12-16-2020, 12:50 PM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Lycana - 12-17-2020, 08:00 AM