Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 11:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why need this belt?
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-15-2020, 02:02 PM

After Charlie's Historic Victory over Knux's TV title, he was in the backstage area, he was getting some promo pics of himself as champion. After his shoot was done, he see's some fans in the back who gained his autograph, then suddenly Tommy hits Charlie with a pipe over his head, as the fans ran off.

"As the world turns, I ask you this question... why do you still need this belt? I know you much rather be single champion, than a triple champion with two belt that isn't even on the High Stakes card, since nobody treats this belt like if it's worth a damn. Why are going to degrade yourself with this title, you already are in the main event at this point, and you need to let go of this belt if you know what's good for you."

Tommy strikes Charlie with the pipe somemore. Then he lets him up on his feet, and he grabs his head and he slams him into a glass window. Then he opens the door as he crawls away from him.

"C'mon TV champ, why you scared? You know full well you are willing to give this belt to the needy. Just like Marf, who managed to pin you at the right moment, but we all know that person who calls it, is within the realm vaping and hair metal binge like if it's 1982. So now, Charlie you need to know that your three belt reign is going to end up coming short by the hands of me. I know at somepoint, you gonna just give it up like your children in your divorce settlement.

I know that shit, and I feel like your own Cane Dewey at home is ashamed of even being apart of the Nickles bloodline, which is nothing more than alcoholics and deceitful personalities that raise in your kind. I know you much rather be home, holding your fifteen minutes of relevancy of a title that you know...is has way more of value than this belt you treat as your trinket in your barbwire Christmas tree.

So you have two options... surrender the belt to me, or i'll have to make your night miserable before you can even get back in your hotel room with your newly minted TV title."

Charlie get's on his feet in an act of defiance, and Tommy hits the pipe in his gut, and he hits his HideYaFace onto him and he covers him...

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Why need this belt? - by Tommy Wish - 11-15-2020, 02:02 PM
re:Why need this belt? - by Charlie Nickles - 11-16-2020, 01:34 AM
re:Why need this belt? - by Tommy Wish - 11-16-2020, 03:31 AM