Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 05:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[you] is invited to Bourbon's Halloween Wednesday Night WarFright!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-16-2020, 05:29 AM

Bobby sits and watches as Az goes on a tirade.

So...

...your species just likes wasting their breath and sounding goofy?

Bobby shrugs as Az, standing in front of him and others in a place a Halloween party took place over two weeks ago now, looks exasperated. He holds up the Hart Championship belt.

I won this without any powers. Pretty sure I beat you before without any powers. What's so fancy about your powers, anyhow? What do you do besides insist you're not standing in front of me while standing right here in front of me, insist that you're special when you don't really do much of anything, or insist that I really gave a fuck about where you come from?

Az starts harping about some such nonsense that, ultimately, nobody cares about again, probably delivering more personal exposition that sells as many tickets as the promise of free scurvy and hepatitis. Robbie walks out of the room as they do and returns holding a sign up that reads "get a load of this asshole" with a little arrow pointing at Az.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Azrael Erebus (11-16-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Bobby Bourbon is invited to Bourbon's Halloween Wednesday Night... - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 11-16-2020, 05:29 AM